Fernandez Remodeling & Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3713 S Henderson St

Fort Worth, TX 76110

Specializing in bathroom remodels, Fernandez Remodeling & Painting is your one-stop shop for all of your remodeling projects in the DFW area. Locally owned and operated, we take pride in our work and ensure that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to earning your business....

Interior Painting (9)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Countertops and Backsplashes (4)General Remodeling (4)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Ceramic Tile (4)Exterior Painting (3)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (1)Marble and Granite (1)Handyman Services (1)

01/28/2020

Albert and his crew were very professional. They were timely and extremely friendly. Very pleased with the outcome of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

01/24/2020

Albert and his team did amazing work remodeling our kitchen. The work was completed faster than anyone else quoted me, and for less money. He also made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Photo for Fernandez Remodeling & Painting - 3713 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX - 38385642

10/08/2019

Great! We have a beautiful master bath and an awesome looking exterior, thanks to Albert and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

Photo for Fernandez Remodeling & Painting - 3713 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX - 38167417

10/02/2019

Awesome! This company worked around my schedule & my dogs! Excellent work and very considerate to my needs! I will be continuing to use this company on my next project!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/26/2019

The work was done professionally and within the time expected. I am amazed at the transformation! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/17/2019

Very professional and punctual. Listen to our concerns and exceeded in every way. Would definitely use again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/13/2019

Actually painted the outside of our Home. Great work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

08/09/2019

Outstanding! He is fair, on time, neat, does what he says he will do, and professional . We will definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

07/06/2019

I coudnt be more pleased! Seriously, a top notch job! I'd recommend to my very best friend and/or family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainted kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Photo for Fernandez Remodeling & Painting - 3713 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX - 37968605

05/29/2019

Mr. Fernandez and his assistant did a great job on my bathroom! They were very professional and I was happy with the work done. All I had to do was tell them what I wanted and all the work was done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Photo for Fernandez Remodeling & Painting - 3713 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX - 37899704

Not Applicable