Coleman Bright Ideas For Your Home

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since December 2009

Coleman Bright Ideas For Your Home has been manufacturing and installing patio enclosures, covers and arbors since 1958, and has been the exclusive dealer for HotSpring Portable Spas since 1980. Also offer Endless Pool Fitness Systems, Catalina Swim Spas, Silk Balance and BioGuard Pool & Spa chemicals....

Puryear Custom Pools

Puryear Custom Pools is the premier Fort Worth in ground swimming pool builder, renovation, service and maintenance company. Since 1997, we have built swimming pools, spas, outdoor kitchens and more for our clients. From the heart of Fort Worth to the Granbury countryside, our pool designs have won awards and brought national acclaim. The majority of our construction is done in house, unlike other Fort Worth pool builders. Building your pool this way ensures the precision and timeliness of your project. Our construction crews make sure that your outdoor oasis is up to the standards of Puryear Custom Pools. We believe the key to a successful project is having a great relationship. From the first time we make contact with a prospective client through the completion of the pool and beyond, you will be treated with the utmost respect and consideration.

01/20/2017

Everything went as planned. Delivery date set after sale and delivery performed as scheduled. Full follow up and customer notification times as well. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery & set up new spa.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for your business. Welcome to our HotSpring family!

11/24/2016

It was a good experience. In my research on the spa industry I found many complaints and horror stories. Most complaints were on customer service. So I was careful in selecting a local company with very high customer service ratings. That is why I picked Coleman and they demonstrated they earned their high ratings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase a Caldera hot spa, delivery and set up.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for choosing us and a Watkins Wellness product. Welcome to our Hot Tub family!

10/20/2016

Purchased spa over the phone and e-mail. Removed section of fence to put spa on the patio. Set up spa to be powered up. Replaced fence section.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and installed a hot tub after purchase.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for your business and the trust you placed in us. We don't take that for granted!

08/04/2016

On time, very pleasant & well mannered. Professional installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered spa & complete set up of spa.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Welcome to our HotSpring family, thank you for your business!

04/12/2016

We love the spa. The installation and everything was good, but we had some trouble with the spa. After my 5th telephone call in 3 months, we found out that the problem was that I was cleaning the filter system with the detergent in the kitchen that you wash the dishes with, and that is not what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to wash with the high pressure hose, and once I did that, the probl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Coleman, they sell spas but they also have a construction group. I purchased a spa from them.

CATEGORY

We are glad we finally figured out what was causing the filters to clog so rapidly. Using detergent to clean filters will definitely do that. It always seems to be something simple when you are looking for a solution to a rare problem. We have used this experience to train our techs to ask a few simple questions the right way regarding maintenance before looking for part failure. Asking "how you c...

Hot Tub: Endless Pool Swim spas, Hot Spring spas & hot tubs, Doughboy above ground pools, pool and spa supplies. Patio Enclosures: Enclosure builder, Sun Room additions, Garden Rooms, Screen Rooms, Solariums, conservatories and patio rooms. Covana Gazebos.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available