City Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since April 2004

City Roofing Inc is a premier roofing contractor serving Fort Worth and Tarrant County. Our services include residential re-roof specialist, composition, slate, tile, and steel, seamless aluminum gutters, commercial re-roofing, roof maintenance, and roof repairs, metal roof restoration, and roof consulting. Award winning. Additional email - info@cityroofing.net. family owned....

Acceptance Windows LLC

Acceptance Windows and Doors is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities, and to provide our employees with a great place to work. We are a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship, in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees, and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity, and exceeding expectations.

05/12/2015

City roofing never showed up or even called.  As of 9:30am the next day, they still have not communicated anything to me.  Crazy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called city roofing around 7:45am on Monday 5/11/15 because I had developed a roof leak over the weekend due to the heavy storms.  City roofing stated that they would send someone out early afternoon after lunch to look at the problem and get me an estimate for the repairs.  5:00pm came along and city roofing never showed up, called or even sent an email! I am a very very busy person and it is difficult for me to get away from work, and I told city roofing that I had taken the entire day off on Monday to get estimates and repairs completed, but still no show. I have lived in Fort Worth my whole life and I know how powerful word of mouth can be for a business, so I am surprised they do business this way.

12/23/2014

They seemed to have done a good job. He came when he said he would and did what he said he would. They stopped the leak but they said they wouldn't give the guarantee because they said they couldn't tell where the leak was from. He was cheaper than other providers. The shingles did not match for the original roof but it was because the roof is old. He came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak on our roof.

04/24/2014

City Roofing is my Go To roofer because of the high,level of ethics and superior quality of workmanship. Since the 2012 call, I have had them out to do the roofing part of a major house remodel. That work called for added vents to the roof for the addition of gas to my house. That work ran about $300 for one time and $400 for another time. Again they were punctual, professional, easy to work with....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
City Roofing was referred to me by a friend in the insurance business. My first call to them was in 2012 and was because I thought I needed a new roof. They came out, assessed my roof, said it was in good shape and only need a small amount of repair. I authorized the repair. It was completed on a timely fashion and only cost about $3,000, considerably less than the cost of a new roof. I was most impressed. City Roofing could have sold me a new roof and I wouldn't have known any better

10/22/2013

They did a wonderful job.  He is very nice and polite.  He was always punctual.  The clean up was always great.  I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put a new roof on our house.

05/01/2013

He was great. They were timely and they did a fantastic job. They did everything they said they were going to do. I was very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the services of City Roofing. They repaired the roof for us.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential & commercial re-roof, maintenance and repair, gutter cleaning, siding & skylight installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal