Buzz Custom Fence

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5104 W Vickery Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76107

Buzz Custom Fence, an 8 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, is among the top fence installers in the DFW metroplex. We install all types of fencing: wood, iron, vinyl, chain link, aluminum, farm & ranch, composite, pool fencing, etc. In addition, we install automatic gates, openers/operators, telephone entry systems, keypad and remote entry systems. If you are looking for outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and patios..we can help you with those, as well. We have been in business for almost 20 years and we will be here when you need us! Our staff of trained fence specialists will work with you to design a fence that fits your home and your budget. Give us a call, today!...

fencing (374)driveway gate installation (65)iron work (42)dog fencing (9)woodworking (15)stamped concrete (2)roofing (2)egress window (1)

10/08/2020

They never called to quite the job another fence saw my request and ask to bid job. They did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence 200’

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

10/01/2020

The job was excellent. They completed it when they said they would and were professional in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buzz Fence installed a new 6 ft. cedar fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you so much for the kinds words. We strive to make all of our customers happy with their new projects. If there is anything else you need, please contact us at any time. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Buzz Custom Fence.
D

08/27/2020

I received this quote for a fence around my pool through Home Depot. They gave me a nice quote based on measurements and I accepted. They arrived several days late to start the project. When they arrived, they said they had misquoted me and wanted to add $600 to the project because the salesman never came out to measure. The first hole they dug broke a pipe. They couldn't fix it and have not reimb...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence around pool

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/23/2020

Unfortunately, it didn't go. Estimator came out to review the work we needed done and then never followed up with a quote, though I followed up a couple of times. They are obviously too busy, so do yourself a favor and avoid this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a backyard fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

05/26/2020

NOT DEPENDABLE even before work starts. Called on 5/1 to schedule an onsite property visit to discuss work. On 5/6 an employee, Jordan, came to measure and examine fence. A quote was promised via email by EOB 5/7. Called 5/11 to obtain quote. Apology given with a new promise it would be sent that day. It wasn't. Called again 5/21 to obtain quote. Apology given again with a new promise it would be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair and Renewal

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback, our manager Traci Miller will be contacting you today to discuss your project.

05/11/2020

I would highly recommend Buzz Fencing for any Fencing needs. They replaced our aging wooden fencing with new iron fencing. All work was professional and the wife and I are extremely happy with the new fence. Pricing was competitive too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Fencing

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

05/07/2020

They came out & measured. Never submitted a quote. They never called

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work started or priced

CATEGORY wrought iron,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

04/29/2020

Very Well. Danny and Travis were very professional and answered all our questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Patio Gate and bleaching and staining of fence and gate. Work was performed on 3 different days

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Thank you very much for the rating and review. We love to hear out happy our customers are..

02/03/2020

Buzz fence showed up ahead of the date they had agreed to start the job, had the work done ahead of schedule, and stuck to the agreed price for the job. I could not be more pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding gate install, automatic gate opener installation, and minor fence modifications

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Photo for Buzz Custom Fence - 5104 W Vickery Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - 38368340

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We here at Buzz Fence, strive for the best for all of our customers. We are so pleased that you happy with your fence. We look forward to working with again in the future!!! Buzz Custom Fence

12/14/2019

Their representative stood me up on our appointment and then lied about the time we agreed upon to make me think it was my fault. I sent him a screenshot of our email conversation that proved otherwise and told him that I don’t need a fencing contractor who’s going to lie to me to cover up their mistakes. Be wary if you deal with them. Joe Martinez is a liar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a privacy fence

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

Photo for Buzz Custom Fence - 5104 W Vickery Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - 38285528

My sincerest apologies for the mix up. I understand that it was an inconvenience to you on a Saturday. I will be happy to reschedule for a time that is good for you if you would like . Again I apologize that is not the way we conduct business it was an unfortunate situation. Thank you, Traci

Angie's Super Service Award winner for 7 years. We install all types of fencing: Iron, wood, vinyl, chain link, pipe, aluminum, composite, brick & stone fences, automatic openers, retaining walls & handrails.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available