AUTO NATION USA

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth, a Dallas-Fort Worth Ford dealer, has a vast inventory of new & used Ford cars, trucks, hybrids & SUVs. We offer vehicle financing, Ford OEM factory service & parts....

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

01/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service I received on my 2014 F250 Super Duty was excellent. The service staff treated me as a valued customer and I will return for service there in the future.

CATEGORY auto repair

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were professional. My dealings were primarily through email, trying to get the best price on a vehicle I was purchasing. A little bit pushy maybe, but overall not a bad experience.

CATEGORY car sales

09/10/2013

We went in the first day to find out what was wrong. the wait was short. the estimate was presented to us in writing and explained. The repair was set for the next day and they provided a shuttle to and from home so that we did not have to wait at the business. The repair was done @ 1 hr early. The repair was noticeable the first block away from the store which was super.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced motor mounts, shocks and an alignment.

CATEGORY auto repair, car sales

Auto sales & repairs.