Albee Brothers Construction

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since February 2009

Albee Brothers specialize in remodeling, landscaping, & roofing. However, any aspect of construction & remodeling can be completed to your specifications & satisfaction with our knowledge and expertise. We do most of our own work but we subcontract licensed HVAC technicians, electricians, and plumbers. Albee Brothers have been a member in good standing with the BBB since 1991 and are A+ accredited. We invite you call or visit the BBB's website to verify our reputation....

A-1 Guaranteed Foundation Repair

20 Years experience in foundation repair commercial and residential. We repair slabs and pier and beams. We do drainage correction and tree root barriers. Award winning.

Offers by A-1 Guaranteed Foundation Repair on Angie's List

08/24/2016

We are very pleased with the result of the work we had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a shed restored and re-floored. Mike worked with us on price, corrected issues when we needed them addressed and had his contractors do good work.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

08/31/2015

Mike Albee and I met and discussed the project. After getting a few more bids, I decided to go with Albee Construction, even though they were not the cheapest. Mike listened and worked with me to try to get just what I wanted done. We ran into a few snags like wet weather and inferior prior construction, so the total was more than what we had thought to begin with, but the changes needed to happen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of balcony and outdoor living area.

CATEGORY landscaping,remodeling

02/04/2014

went will except a follow up was never completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a French drain.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

01/03/2014

It went very well and it did not take them much time at all. They were punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added a new ceiling in the living room.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/17/2013

The estimate was a little bit higher than I wanted to pay so I did not use them. The estimate was $3,500. They were very nice and the person who came out was very helpful. They just could not meet the cost demand that I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from Albee Brothers Construction.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Remodeling & renovations, garage conversions, roofing to custom built cabinetry, customized flooring, custom landscapes, irrigation solutions, move walls, upgrade lighting & appliance installation.

There's not much we can't do. But check with us anyway. If we can't handle it, we'll find someone who can.

PayPal