ABS Homes

B 19 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2010

200 S. Grants Lane

Fort Worth, TX 76108

ABSHomes is family-owned and operated right here in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Since our company opened its doors in 2000, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Our philosophy is that the most successful construction projects place overall responsibility for the entire construction project squarely on the back of the general contractor....

tile installation (14)home remodeling (7)home remodeling (7)handyman (3)interior painting (2)plumbing (2)lighting (2)hardwood flooring (2)flooring (2)electrical (2)drywall repair (2)countertop installation (2)

06/22/2020

They did an amazing job. Jesse is amazing, he took care of stuff and he did it. They weren't trying to rush the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovation of the kitchen, interior painting, new flooring, new carpet, cabinet and vanity, cort counter tops, walking in showers, ship glass in both bathroom , replace baseboard.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

D

06/29/2017

Started out fine but went downhill . His crew was great. I would not recommend or trust Jesse in any way shape or form. Don't be fooled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

06/06/2017

GREAT !!!! I got exactly what I ask for. This was not the first time we have hired them. 6 yrs. ago they built an Outdoor Kitchen for us , It is beautiful , Jessie and his crew are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need cabinet unit in laundry room.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

Photo for ABS Homes - 200 S. Grants Lane, Fort Worth, TX - 35188821

02/20/2017

They did a great job with the tile work and securely fashioned the under-surface to prevent further cracking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed are-tile of an upstairs bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

12/05/2016

The entire ABS staff was courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinets, Tile Installation, Countertops Granite, Carpet in a new church.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,hardwood floor repair,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

07/27/2016

Everything was done to specifications. Jason and co-worker did an excellent job. This was not the first time ABS Homes has done projects for our home. We have a beautiful outdoor kitchen out by our pool and patio that was built a few  years ago that still stops traffic. I have had people stop and ask who built it. We would not hesitate to call them in the future. The owner and his staff are friend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired wrought fence. Poured concrete slabs x2 .

CATEGORY concrete repair,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

07/21/2016

Very timely on work and once we got insurance approval work was completed in 2 days. They cleaned up all shingles, paper and used magnets to pick up nails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof, some wood, gutters and vents on the house, Worked with my insurance company for payments

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2014

02/05/2016

This was a big deal purchase. It was okay. I had to spend almost another $300. I had two people come out there and I had given them a list of things to do. It took them forever to do one thing. I think they were doing that so they could charge more, that's my opinion. They could have worked faster.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

I am very sorry that your experience was less than excellent. I would like to talk to you about what we can do to make this experience great. Please give me a call on my cell at 817-944-4123. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
C

12/01/2015

Sales pitch was great. Tear out done by crew was OK. Then time became fragmented between my job and other jobs with difficulty getting this finished. Make sure you get EVERYTHING you spoke about on the written contract. Prices went up during the job. An inexperienced tile man who was a very hard worker was used and some of the work had to be torn out and redone. A texture crew was sent that could ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out existing shower and replaced with upgraded tile, replaced light fixtures, textured walls and repainted bathroom. Replaced shower bench seat.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2015

I am very sorry that your experience was less than excellent. Please give us a call to talk about what we could do to make this up to you. Thank you

08/20/2015

Jesse and his crew were great. Work done as promised and they showed up on time. Our shower looks great and more importantly, works great. The guys protected all of our wood floors so we didn't have to clean any dirt or debris. Would highly recommend them for any shower or bathroom remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new mud bed put into our shower so it was properly re sloped and tiled.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015