A Better Landscape Co

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2011

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

I own a small company that I started in 1983. I specialize in residential outdoor construction projects pertaining to hardscaping and landscaping. I do most of the work myself so you get what you contract for. Since I have many yeras of personal hands-on experience, I lean toward high end projects with technical complexity....

07/23/2015

I have used David McFadden for many years to work on my sprinkler system.  He arrived a little early,which was fine, and worked very quickly and efficiently.  He answered all of my questions and helped me keep my 25+ year old sprinkler system operating at its best. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David repaired a leaky valve in my sprinkler system; replaced 7 pop up sprinkler heads; and repaired a couple of other pop up heads.

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/02/2013

He’s done work for us down through the years when we wanted to make some changes.  We’re sure his prices are reasonable and we’re a fan of him.  If we need him, we just call him up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used A Better Landscape Co for landscaping and for our sprinkler system.  The owner’s name is David McFadden and we’ve used him for years.  He put in our yard about 20 years ago when we bought the house.  He did some landscaping for us the last time.  He put in a walkway and made some changes to the landscape.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, hardscaping

02/21/2011

Working with David is a wonderful experience. He did all the work himself to a very high standard. The project was completed exactly as agreed with a few extra touches. David is a man of integerity and would only promise what he knew he could do to a perfect finish. Because he works alone, the project took a liitle while to complete, but quality was more important to us and David did not disapoint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David built a beautiful redwood deck onto our house. David also solved a drainage problem and incorporated the solution into the deck design. In addition, David included a lighting and electrical solution into the deck design.

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, gutter repair, landscaper, irrigation systems, deck cleaning, hardscaping, stamped concrete

Expert at design and construction of retainer walls, drainage systems as well as plantscaping. Wood decks are a specialty using redwood and/or composite materials. Installation of concrete sidewalks, patios and drivways are available in plain or stamped finishes.

I do not offer mowing or landscape maintenance nor fencing unless part of a large project.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...