A B C Sewing Services

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2011

Serving the Metroplex for over 41 years reparing sewing machines of all brands and types on location, with distinction and pride of workmanship. We se6vice all makes and types, but we especially like the classic Singers and Kenmores (Made by New Home,Janome). We respect your "quality classic" or your new machine, and can assist you to keep them in top shape for generations to come. Visit our website abcsew.com and your questions should be answered as to our business model and how we operate. Call anytime and ask for Randy (I should be the one who answers)at 817-223-2551 and I will be happy to visit with you and set up a time to service or repair your machine "on the spot"....

11/08/2019

I live in Tyler, TX and Sharman's Sewing Center told me that they could not repair my machine because they couldn't get the parts my machine needed. I contacted Randy Cole and asked him if I could meet him somewhere and give him my machine to repair, that I was coming to Dallas for an event. Randy meet me at the event. I was shocked when he told me he would do the repair while I was at the event. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sewing machine was not working

CATEGORY sewing machine repair

Thanks for the opportunity to service and repair your machine. I’m glad you’re machine is up and running correctly again. Thanks again for taking the time to give a review. I really appreciate it.

12/08/2017

He is exact in estimates , timeliness and communication. He is professional. Would call him again and recomend him to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sears 1970 was restored to new. Was frozen from sitting in outside shed. He also repaired Bernina. He is well experienced and very knowledgeable on all and any types of sewing machines. Both machines restored to new while I was able to watch and learn.

CATEGORY sewing machine repair

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your business and allowing me to get your two machines fully functional again. If I can be of assistance in the future please give me a call. Thanks again, Randy Cole

10/18/2017

I am very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had both my Serger and Sewing machine serviced.

CATEGORY sewing machine repair

Thanks for your positive response. You have two great sewing machines and it was a pleasure to get them working like new. Let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

10/12/2017

Knows what he is doing! My machine runs like new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a New Home sewing machine cleaned and adjusted!

CATEGORY sewing machine repair

Thanks. It was my pleasure to service your machine. Let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

06/01/2017

Great! It was solved over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor problem with the bobbin.

CATEGORY sewing machine repair

Thanks for taking the time and providing positive feedback. I appreciate your patience and understanding with the process of solving your problem over the phone. It's often the customer that gets the kudos when when we are successful . Thanks again, Randy

Sewing Machine repair and service for all brands and styles of machines. Household, industrial, commercial. We also have have sewing machines for sale. These machines are metal gear Singer and Kenmore (Janome) machines that are inexpensive to own and operate. Visit ABCSEW.com to see some of the machines we offer. I will deliver them to you personally in the greater D/FW area and demonstrate their features and functions. All the sewing machines we sell are of the highest quality and guaranteed.

NA
Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Similar businesses in your area...