24 HOUR FITNESS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2007

B Rated | 3 Reviews

20 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR JANITORIAL SERVICES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

C

06/07/2012

It is the hottest building I have ever been in.  They keep their air conditioner too high.  Only about half the treadmills work; they don’t keep their machines up and running well. I will not be renewing my membership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a membership with 24 Hour Fitness.

CATEGORY fitness center

10/24/2011

They are open 24 hours a day. They have cardio machines running, elliptical trainers, bikes, free weights and so forth. They have fitness training classes, but I don’t go to any of them. I would recommend them to others and would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to 24 Hour Fitness to do my workouts.

CATEGORY fitness center

11/30/2007

Rodney has never given up on me, although I know I have been a challenge at times. He has worked with my workout routine & food plan to find things that work for me & that I will continue to do on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a member for almost 4 years & have benefited from the expertise of my personal trainer tremendously. His name is Rodney Miner and he is a Master Trainer. My cholesterol has lowered & I have gained in strength & endurance in all areas of my body.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

FITNESS CENTER, & PERSONAL TRAINING CLASSES.