FLOWER MOUND PEST CONTROL

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2010

With over 25 years experience, we offer the following services for both residential and commercial properties including household pets such as ants, roaches, silverfish and earwigs and also specialty pests such as fleas, ticks, rats, mice, spiders, bed bugs and bees....

Safe Pro Pest Termite and Rodent Control

2010-2019 Super Service Award Winner!! Safe Pro Pest Control has a combined 30 plus years experience and is fully licensed through the Texas Department of Agriculture. License number 13828. The reason Safe Pro Pest Control/dba - Pest Safe Pro LLC. has been voted #1 multiple years in a row by Dallas, Plano and Frisco Texas residents is because we offer the fastest, friendliest and most effective pest, rodent and termite extermination service available. Located in the center of Plano, Texas, Safe Pro Pest Control proudly protects residential and commercial residents of Dallas, Collin and Denton county! You may be wondering why you have such a big pest problem. The humid, subtropical climate and mild winters we have here in north Texas provide perfect conditions for insects, rodents and other pests to multiply in numbers. For a variety of reasons, these pests find their way into properties where they seek to settle and breed. This is bad news for you because pests aren't just bothersome, they bite people and can deteriorate and ruin property from the inside out. As soon as you detect a pest problem, contact Safe Pro Pest Control. With our free quote of service, stellar customer care and sniper-like effectiveness at eliminating pests fast, completely and permanently, it's no wonder more residents trust Safe Pro! So don't wait another moment, schedule your FREE Quote with Safe Pro Pest Control today. Angie's list members who sign up for service receive $50 off the initial services.

06/01/2018

Shawn showed up to look at the situation. He was a perfect example why it pays to get the pros involved. He immediately found where they were coming from. He mentioned the price, which I thought was very reasonable, and I asked when he could do it. He said immediately and proceeded to complete the work right then. We saw a huge improvement within a day or two. I will definitely call them whenever ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an issue with ants in and around our home.

03/11/2018

Excellent service. Shawn and Steve are top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants tripping power box

11/16/2017

They did a very thorough job of spraying and also cleaned under guttering for spider webs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray pesticides around perimeter of house.

06/01/2017

They play well with others... this work was done on a rental property I own in Flower Mound.. my tenants are very busy and hard to catch. The work needed to be done and they worked well with the tenants and got it done. The price was fair and the work was effective. I couldn't be more pleased.. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control... ants and roaches.. inside and out

02/22/2017

Excellent! Shawn was very polite, professional, and personable. He said he saw old evidence of squirrels, but didn't see anything that indicated any recent activity. He said explained what he was doing and didn't try to upsell me things I didn't need. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're selling our house and during the inspection, the inspector saw evidence of a birds nest in the eaves. The buyers requested an attic inspection and treatment if warranted. We had another provider out who told us that we needed a $1500 service to treat for squirrels and seal gaps in the roof/eaves. We wanted a second opinion so we looked up companies on Angie's List.

CATEGORY pest control

With over 25 years experience as a family owned business, we offer the following services for both residential and commercial properties including household pets such as ants, roaches, silverfish and earwigs and also specialty pests such as fleas, ticks, rats, mice, spiders, bed bugs and bees.

ask for details