Adair, Dr. Sandra D.

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

02/26/2015

She listens really well.  She is willing to work with alternative medicine that I like to use from time to time.  Her availability is good.  She has a very professional office which I am closed pleased with.  Their billing and administration is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Adair is my primary care physician.

07/22/2014

She is the most famous doctor. She has great bedside manner. She's very knowledgeable. She really listens. She tries to treat the actual problem. I've been using her for 3 years. I would give all A's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Sandra Adair.

05/21/2014

The doctor is very easy to talk to, you can get in to see her fairly readily, she does a good follow up with you and she takes her time with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Sandra D. Adair for my primary care checkups and exams. My last appointment was about 3 to 4 weeks ago for a blood pressure checkup.

03/23/2013

She's very caring and answers all of my questions. Doesn't push you into anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw her for my annual checkup.

08/14/2012

My appointments with Dr. Adair are always pleasant. I am in and out in under an hour. She is an excellent doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Adair has been our family doctor for several years. Dr. Adair will not make you feel rushed. She will take the time to get to know you and will spend more than 1 minute in the exam room with you. She answers all of your questions and her staff is very good at returning calls. I believe she goes above and beyond to make the patient feel understood and heard. Even though I now live 35 minutes from her office, I will drive to Flower Mound for Dr's appointments due to the comfort I feel with Dr. Adair.

Family practitioner.