Mineco Septic Service

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2006

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGE INSTALLS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

B & J Wakefield Services Inc

B&J Wakefield Services is a full service septic company. We maintain and repair all brands. Installations including septic tanks and aerobic septic systems. We also offer maintenance contracts, repairs, tank pumping, real estate inspections, sewer line cleaning/camera/location and chlorine sales. We also enjoy having a reputation for customer service and quality work. We strive to be the most trusted company in our industry. We offer price match guarantees on our maintenance contracts and we also offer price guarantee on repairs*. We will do what it takes to make you a satisfied customer! Additional Phone number - 9729383355. Additional Email - office@texasseptic.com.

D

05/23/2018

He never came out and had me thinking he was going to come daily for 2 weeks and never showed up never heard back from him, and would definitely never call him again nor would I refer someone to him,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my septic to be looked at

10/08/2015

I called Mr. Minor 2 days ago and he said he would come out.   He said I did not have to be home.   He came out today, found the problem, repaired it and called me to say it was complete.   He was very nice and the cost was very, very reasonable.   It is a no brainer.....he is a great merchant and I will definitely use him again!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired a broken water line due to ground shift

01/20/2014

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut holes on top of septic tanks and installed risers.

10/29/2006

Proper drainage from house to septic tanks, no back-up of drain system from septic tanks, and no apparent surfacing in drain field area. Checked out good, but in future need sandy loam brought in and placed over lateral lines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of Septic Tank for purchase of house. Turned on water for 20 min. checked level in system and lateral lines.

CATEGORY septic tank

INSTALL AND REPAIR SEPTIC TANKS.

SEPTIC TANK CLEANING.