Williams Eye Care - Fairview

Angie's List since January 2015

B Rated | 5 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.abms.org....

04/26/2012

I thought they were excellent and probably the best I have been to in a long time. I ended up taking all of my kids there! They are very informative and actually listen to their customers. The doctor I saw excellent and his service was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Williams office for a routine eye exam.

C

04/19/2012

Mall environment, so very crowded and unattractive office.  Front desk wrote down scrip incorrectly, resulting in our ordering the wrong lenses, so we had to start all over again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regualr Eye Exam.

09/01/2009

He has 2 or 3 offices. He is very informative, patient and thorough. I have received very good care from him. He has an excellent chair side manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Williams is my optometrist. My last visit was in September 2007. I am due for a visit.

04/07/2009

Dr. Williams is fine. I went to his office for about four years. Every time I went to the office I seen a different doctors. I didn't feel that the doctors really got to know me and my situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. James A. Williams is another optometrist I have seen.

10/09/2008

Called doctor office at 6:30 - they closed at 7 P.M. and they said they could see us if we could get there by 7. We got there at 6:55, he saw me right away, my eye felt so much better and I was on my way home within 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had something in my eye - cold not get it out - doctor got the piece out of my eye, put in a contact lens to cover, and prescribed eye drops.

Optometry.