MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

A 159 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since February 2008

219 W Euless Blvd

Euless, TX 76040

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff....

auto repair (152)car inspection (27)transmission service (18)radiator repair (8)auto glass repair (3)towing (2)lawn care (1)insulation (1)

06/19/2019

AWESOME quality work at a reasonable price. They quickly isolated the source of the car noise to a failed wheel bearing and replaced it at a fraction of what the overpriced dealership quoted me. My first time to use them and I will be back. They do a free comprehensive 32 pt inspection with full on-line report to make sure the full health of your car is good and that is when I decided to add the t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wheel bearing hub + did transmission fluid exchange

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

06/05/2018

Ron and his team are the best. They explain all the options and always do great work. I have been going to Mid Cities for 10 years and they have always exceeded my expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had transmission, brakes, AC completed.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

02/14/2018

I had to have a right front hub bearing pressed in. They did not try an say that I had other issues with my car. They fixed the car faster than they promised and cheaper than the written quote. Every one there went out of their way to help out. I just moved to Fort Worth from Florida and. I will be going back any time any of my cars need to be worked on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Hub Bearing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

08/16/2017

He was very pricey, but did a good. job. They are good people, just thought they were a little pricey. I thought they were a little pricey. but was it worth it? Probably. I probably would use him again for something big.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them to replace the whole sprinkler box.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

We believe you this posted review belongs to another vendor! We are a full automotive repair facility and do not perform lawn services.

06/16/2017

This was a great experience! I own a Ford Hybrid Escape which I purchased new in 2012. I am currently around 53,000 miles and my brake light came on which it does automatically for all service at a certain mile point so I called Mid-Cities and scheduled an appointment. My appointment went great. Ron took a look at my brakes and told me the pads were still really thick and I didn't need any service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Brakes

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

04/20/2017

They mostly do the rough stuff. If I need more time and there is going to be more work involved with the car, I take it to Mid-Cities. These are the guys that gave me the wrong information on my Miata, but I still trust them, I still go to them. They are honest. They send me coupons telling me it’s time for this, here is a 10% coupon or here’s $50 off if the job is, let’s say over $250 or $300. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a tune up and I had to replace a thermostat on there.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

D

12/19/2016

Mid Cities had a brake special on Angie's List so I took it to them. I explain the hesitation and grinding noise .The hesitation turned into a tune up that cause the SUV to not start. died in my driveway so AAA towed it to them and they said it was the fuel pump, but it still had hesitation. I can still hear the grinding noise. So after front brakes, rear brakes, tune up and fuel pump, I still hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
March 2016. My SUV had a grinding noise front wheel and a hesitation from motor .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

12/02/2016

Communicated clearly about the repair and only repaired what was necessary rather than just replace everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced brakes and machined the rear rotors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2016

12/02/2016

They're very good. I recommend them very highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have my oil change and things to get ready for the winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

10/25/2016

Shannon was very professional and kept me updated while I was sitting in the waiting area. He gave me full detail of what was going on and what needed to be done overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a diagnosis on my fan blower motor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

DOMESTIC, ASIAN, EUROPEAN SERVICE AND REPAIR FACILITY, DIAGNOSTIC, ELECTRICAL, ENGINE, BRAKES, TRANSMISSION, TUNE-UPS, STEERING, SUSPENSION, AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, FRONT & REAR ENDS, ALIGNMENTS, OIL CHANGES, $5 OFF TEXAS STATE INSPECTIONS ON '96 AND NEWER MODELS.

COLLISION, TIRES