Complete Cool Air

A35 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2011

2410 Nettle Ln

Euless, TX 76039

After 20 years of HVAC industry experience ranging from military service to upper management including training of other HVAC professionals and multisystem Commercial technical support, it became apparent that having a continuing professional relationship directly with customers is a benefit to the community as well as our work environment. We want to be a support to our community families not just the specialists that come in when the problem is so large and expensive that no one is satisfied. The last 10 years we have been helping people just like you lower their utility bills and make their homes more comfortable. 24-7 emergency service $29.00 service charge fee for next day. Addtional email - repairs@completecoolair.com....

Heating and Air Conditioning (35)

01/07/2020

My husband and I always call Complete Cool Air, since the first day that, Paul, came to service our A/C unit. We were highly impressed with his honesty and helpfulness, and due to that very first day, we would never call anyone else. Each and every time we need service, this Company is always on time and very professional. We respect the opinions and advice this Company gives. We recently purchase...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Thanks for being a great customer

05/06/2019

We had called this company from a recommendation of a neighbor a few years ago. The tech that came out told us the compressor needed to be replaced and gave us a quote and an option of replacing it ourselves. We were only charged the service fee, and picked the second option. A few years later, we decide to replace both units, inside and out. After much research we settled on American Standard, wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 2 units replaced, air conditioning and heat

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

08/28/2018

They did a great job! I love them! They are always top-notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my unit several years ago. They come out regularly to perform maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

08/28/2018

Based on the amount of money I've spent with them, I'm pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for a couple of years. They have repaired and replaced units for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/28/2018

They've always done a great job. I've always been pleased with their service and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been using them for about 5 years now.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

05/09/2018

Arrived on time and seemed to do a good job of checking the A/C unitd

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine spring checkup of A/C units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

07/30/2017

I called early on a Saturday. They were able to send a man between 10 and 11am the same day. He suspected the main capacitor after everything inside the house was fine. It was swollen and he replaced it. He also suggested a starter kit, but he did not push me. He gave an estimate for the kit. He also offered two more visits in one year for heat and air check-up and clean for just $42 added to the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On the hottest day of the summer so far, my outside compressor quit working. I checked all the simple things myself (batteries in the thermostat, filter, reset breaker). A friend recommended Complete Cool Air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

06/26/2017

Great communication all the way through the process, from initial scheduling to a courtesy call as the technician was on his way. Technician was professional, explained everything he was doing and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service a/c units

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

06/23/2017

Great Service! Needed 4 lbs of Freon, ended up buying the maintenance package - 2 services a year! Honest and hard working! So happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C on the fritz

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

Thanks for your business.

03/03/2017

There were two people that came out. They gave me a run-down of what they did for me. The are that they worked was kept clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for a Big Deal purchase. They inspected our A/C units and replaced the coils and cleared out the drip pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

Complete Cool Air offers a full line of heating and air conditioning services such as air conditioning duct repair and maintenance, heat pump repair and replacement, air conditioning repair, central air conditioning and heating installation and maintenance and the list goes on and on.

Window units and floor furnaces

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available