AC Lady

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2004

Technical Heat Air and GE

RELAX. WE'LL FINISH YOUR JOB IN NO TIME. At Technical Heat, Air and General Maintenance, we know you don't want to deal with a broken walk-in cooler or dirty air ducts for long. That's why we offer fast repair, installation and maintenance services. Get an estimate from the licensed and certified HVAC contractor at Technical Heat, Air and General Maintenance in and around the Dallas, TX. Don't forget to ask about our two-year warranty on workmanship.

05/30/2020

Peggy and her team are the best. Quick to respond, great communication, punctual. Just an overall great service and price. Would recommend her to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC install

05/05/2019

I contacted 3 different companies for quotes. AC Lady was the only one that sat down and drew a diagram of what my current system looked like and what the new one would look like. She discussed with me different manufacturers, seer sizes, and what the expectations would be. She provided a detailed quote. I also requested the replacement of my duct work since it was beginning to break down. We deci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Heating, Air Conditioning System & New Duct Work

08/20/2017

My air conditioning stopped working at 7pm. I read so many wonderful things about AC Lady on Nextdoor, I decided to give them a try. I called in the morning and they arrived same day. The tech seemed to know what was wrong before looking and was able to get me up and running. She will be the only one that I call the next time I need help or preventative maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning fixed.

06/28/2017

Very Good. Technician was very polite and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner not cooling. Paid $75 for service call and fixed for $100 in parts.

06/22/2017

Very well. They were prompt, only charged for work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced fan motor on outside unit

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover