Computer Express

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

10+ years of experience, High Quality Repairs, Affordable Prices, 10-7pm Monday-Saturday...

CompBro - Remote PC Specialist

Hi, I'm Jonathan. I have 9 years of experience diagnosing and solving computer issues remotely. From Windows Errors to Virus Removal and Computer Optimization, I do it all. I run a small South Florida based company called CompBro, and I'm here to help you with your technology needs. No matter your problem, I'll use my passion and expertise in IT to friendly and efficiently solve your issue. Problem-solving is all I do, so book me with confidence and a 100% guarantee that if I don't fix it, you don't pay.

06/13/2014

Did not reply to Angies list message.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY computer repair

Hi and thank you for your interest in Computer Express. Please excuse our late reply we must have missed your message somehow. I received an email stating you had left a review. We value our clients please give us a call if you still need help with your problem.915 309-4829

10/12/2012

He was thourough, efficent, and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and re-formatted my computer, edited a spyware program, and installed a new battery.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Express offers a wide variety of services including: Computer Hardware & Software Repair, Laptop Hardware & Software Repair, ON-SITE Computer Repair, REMOTE Computer Support, iPad Repair, iPhone Repair, Business Video Monitoring Systems, Cellular Service Provider, Boost Mobile Authorized Dealer, Simple Mobile Authorized Dealer.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal