BOB'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

11/12/2015

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pressure washer was not working properly. I brought it to Bob's Small Engine Repair and they attempted to fix it without ordering parts but I eventually had to buy and install a new pump (due to the fact that I did not store the pressure washer properly). I was charged an amount for the pump equivalent to the lowest amount I found online as well as labor for the install. The pressure washer works better now that it has in years. I received a military discount, a guarantee for the service for 90 days and am again very satisfied with their service. The only issue that someone may have is the turnaround of an item due to their high volume of equipment serviced. As long as you plan ahead, timing shouldn't be an issue. Highly Recommend!

07/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found Bob's Small Engine Repair on Angie's List and have been very pleased with their professionalism and service. I am having my lawnmower repaired (oil leaks) and an expensive pressure washer overhauled (with complete replacement of the pump) for $175. The only issue that you need to be aware of is the length of time needed to fix your items. The company is so popular that your item will wait for 8-10 days then will be fixed within a day or two. There is a 60 day warranty for any service as well. Overall, I highly recommend.

09/05/2012

Bob's Small Engine Repair usually get me right in and out. They are honest. If something needs to be fixed they do it. The promptness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pull cord broke so, they had to change that out.