Bin There Dump That El Paso

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2013

Clean attractive bins specifically designed for residential trash removal due to remodeling debris, deck or patio construction, roofing, landscaping and downsizing or garage-home clean out. Perfect solution for contractors working on projects where large roll offs don't have access, such as alleys, driveways, shopping centers, narrow streets, and office buildings with limited parking....

Ramirez Landscape & Maintenance

Locally owned and operated. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. The quality of our work sets us apart, and we take pride in making sure you are happy with how your project turned out. Give us a call or message us today! We look forward to serving you.

Award 2019

06/24/2015

Delivered on time, picked up on time, allowed me some extra time considering my health. Equipment in great shape and the people were absolutely fantastic. We need more companies like this!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
April - May 2015: Delivered dumpster for me to fill.

06/14/2015

I am in the process of a DIY lawn install so I needed to remove some bad soil and old paver path from my backyard.  After a google search for a dumpster rental I was excited when I found this company.  I don't own a truck and even borrowed a friends I'd have a hard time lifting wheelbarrows full of soil into a truck bed anyway.  So this was exactly the type of service I was looking for.  I hadn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used the bin service for soil removal.

03/19/2015

From the email to the call back, scheduling, drop off and pick up, this company was beyond professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them in El Paso, TX. Dropped off 8x12 Roll off container and picked it up 2/19/15. The pick up crew even swept the drive way fro me!

CATEGORY hauling services

02/09/2015

Precisely placed in drive way where it would not obstruct vehicle moving, yet was was easy to access.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided and delivered 15' refuse bin.  I had requested a 10' bin, but 10 footers were out of stock so they delivered the 15 footer at no additional cost.  The bin was schueduled for two weeks, but when it rained the last weekend they graciously extended the period for free so I could finish way work.  My other option to renting the bin was to rent a U-Haul and take the debris to the landfill myself; this was defininately the better option. No rush, no miles to count, no tricks.  Good, honest Veteran owned business that I will use again.

01/28/2015

Contractors and bin arrived on time to work on the roof, bin was in my driveway not blocking, they were very professional and neat. Overall, I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster bin was delivered to my home on 11/18/14 and was used by roofers to remove and dispose of shingles, metal, turbines and trash!

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

Bins fit in a single car space with doors that latch open for easy loading plus a wood protection system is placed between the metal bin and driveway. We can access tight spaces due to our unique roll off system. Contractors have found it beneficial placing two bins in specific locations easily accessible to their employees, rather than one larger unit placed at an inconvenient distance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express