Aaron's Pool Company

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2010

William Denney, I own and operate Aaron s Pool Co. Aaron s opened in 1996 serving residential, commercial and federal businesses. We specialize in maintenance and remodeling. I cleaned my first pool in 1978 and have successfully completed large federal projects Ft. Bliss and Biggs Filed, as well as lots of residential projects medium and small. There are no license requirements for residential pool maintenance in Texas. We have noticed a variety of problems due to this. Low quality repair and finish on many levels including completely misbalanced Pool Water that would not only shut down a public pool but is dangerous to swim in. In order to combat low industry standards we are licensed and trained in correct filtration, pump/pipe sizing as well as proper chemistry including salt water chlorination systems as well as Automated systems as well as Automatic systems. I perform the work myself and guarantee results, a vested interest in every project large or small. We believe this is the only way to obtain and provide higher industry standards. What we deliver to our customers is honesty, ethics and total dependability. We believe pool customers deserve quality work and dependability for their investment in a swimming pool and in their hard earned money paid for maintaining said investment....

Texas Fiberglass Pools, Inc

With having one objection in mind, working with what you already have in your backyard, Texas Fiberglass Pools Inc. has been a Dallas based repair company for over 18 years. Whether it’s remodeling an aging pool in need of repairs or re-imaging an old look with new features, we’ll bring your yard back to life. From spas and fountains to water features and decks, we’ll work with you to make your dream yard into a reality. You shouldn’t have to choose between style and function. The craftsmen and technicians at Texas Fiberglass Pools Inc. have the skills, training and experience to deliver creative design and long term, durable solutions. Please contact us today for any repairs or remodeling needs!

Award 2019

09/26/2016

It went very well; no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's been a while. I don't remember. I'm sorry, but I have a good recollection of the company.

09/22/2016

They responded in a timely manner an did an outstanding job. I was a new customer for William and he came out and took great care ofor me before my weekend party. He did not over charge me and he explained everything he did. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool service and repair

08/08/2016

After dealing with two different pool services in El Paso with disappointing and unreliable service, we found Aaron's to be a refreshing and positive experience. William is so knowledgeable and helpful, which we sincerely appreciate since we are new to having a pool. The pool was not in the best shape and we had difficulty keeping the water balanced until William began servicing it weekly and it n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool cleaning and maintenance

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been d*** out pool cleaning for almost a year now. Super happy with service would strongly recommend them.

03/17/2016

They are always on time and call before they come. I have used them to service and clean my pool in the past and they do a great job. All the crew members are polite and courteous. They are very knowledgeable and really take the time to explain things to you. If I had questions they were always helpful in clearing up my concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pool repair.

Electricians,Swimming Pool Repair & Service