Brown, Dr. William A.

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

12/10/2014

I’ve been using him for two years. He’s very knowledgeable. He takes time to explain things. His facility was excellent. His staffs were caring and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used my dentist, Dr. William Brown.

08/14/2014

Front teeth looked horrible. Drove to Dr. Brown's office. They gave me ice for my lip until he could work me in. Didn't wait long. He is a true artist of dentistry. I left with a fat lip but a beautiful smile. I go back on Tuesday for the final appointment. If you live in the Duncanville area and you are looking for a GREAT dentist, look up Dr. William Brown.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fell on my face yesterday on concrete. Dr. Brown has been my dentist for a long time, but never for an emergency situation.

08/04/2014

We've been using Dr. Brown's services for about four years. His office is conveniently located, he and his staff treat us like family, and they've been very accommodating in terms of scheduling appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's our family dentist.

10/24/2013

We really like him. Dr. Brown is very personable and my husband felt very comfortable with him. Dr. Brown came recommended to us. There was minimal pain with having the teeth pulled and the entire procedure. Dr. Brown has been in the business for many years and is very knowledgeable and capable. He also provides general dentistry. We had not problems scheduling appointments and follow up appointme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brown provided top and bottom dentures for my husband. He completed the entire procedure for him from beginning to end.

CATEGORY dentists,dentures

11/03/2009

I've been seeing Dr. Brown for about 20 years. I highly recommend him. He's excellent. He does not do any work that is not necessary and doesn't push you to do work that is not necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I was there was for a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, teeth cleaning, teeth grinders, TMJ sufferers, root canals, veneers, scaling & root canal.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available