Drippings Springs AC & Appliance

Angie's List since July 2010

Affordable A/C & Heating

Established in 1989, we specialize in all your heating/cooling needs. Give us a call today!

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switched the supports for our main AC unit in the attic. Original builder placed the unit on 2X4's when they should of installed it on styrofoam to reduce the vibration. DS AC corrected this for me.

08/06/2012

My A/C quit cooling late Sunday evening. I called at 8 a.m. on Monday, and was told that someone would be out that day. He showed up on time and fixed the problem quickly. I had been afrain that my whole unit would have to be replaced. I would definetly call D.S. A/C and Heating again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C had quit cooling. I was told that it was a small part that he had with him. He fixed it quickly and for the price that he had quoted.

10/10/2011

I wouldn't say that it was excellent but it was good. We had called another AC group prior to them and they had given us an estimate for about $800 while Dripping Springs came in at $300. He didn't replace some of the things that they had said needed to be replaced, which wasn't necessary as it turned out. I was charged extra since they came out twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dripping Springs AC & Appliance for heating and air conditioning services. They came out and replaced an air conditioning part. They also had to come out a second time.

10/07/2010

My refrigerator wasn't cooling. He came out within an hour of my service call request, diagnosed the problem, provided a temporary fix until he could locate the part needed and then came back to install the part the next day. He is always professional, never over charges and explains everything he's doing. I'd recommend him to anyone needing appliance or HVAC repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perry repaired the defroster coils on our refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

07/07/2010

We have problems with our AC unit every summer and have never been 100% satisfied w/ the previous service providers (have tried a different provider each time). We heard about Perry who owns Dripping Springs AC and Appliance from our neighbors. My husband called Perry yesterday who offered to come out same day. We had a scheduling conflict so we made an appointment for today. Perry said he had two...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown fuse replaced on the condenser unit in the attic. Also checked all systems and blew out drains.