Clark Electrical Services Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Residential and commercial contracting, lighting, installation & repair of backup emergency generators....

Mr. Electric of Houston Midtown

Mr. Electric Midtown is an electrical service business specializing in quality work and personal service. Our service professionals are well trained and take pride in their work; they take good care of their customers and their customers' property. Todd Woodruff, owner, is a master electrician and electrical engineer with more than 3 decades' experience in the electrical field. Office Phone Number: (281) 786-0165

Offers by Mr. Electric of Houston Midtown on Angie's List

02/04/2013

They came out for an estimate and my tenant seemed happy with them.  They ended up not showing up at all on the service date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate.

CATEGORY electrician

09/12/2011

He was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and did everything he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to completely rewire my sons home.

CATEGORY electrician

05/12/2011

Mr. Clark and his son came out to fix two broken ceiling fan/lights.  One had broken several weeks before and I was making do without that light, but when the second one broke, I was left with no light in the main part of the house.  I called, somewhat desperate, and they were able to come out the following day.  They were prompt, efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable.  I was very satisfied and s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired one ceiling fan/light and determined the cause of another one not functioning, but my landlord wouldn't pay to fix the second one.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

We Strive to offer the best service possible, within our means. If at anytime, anyone is not satisfied with our services, we will "go the extra mile'" to make it right. Even if we have to give a full refund!

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover