Quality Care Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since February 2014

We are a "people come first" small, family business. Our core values are quality, professionalism, and integrity. Owner and technician, Tim Moore provides an exceptional cleaning experience, combined with quality workmanship and sincere service, all for a reasonable price. You can trust him in your home to always do what's right and best for you. Welcome him into your home today and you will be glad you did!...

Dalworth Rug Cleaning

Dalworth Rug Cleaning is an oriental and area rug cleaning company and part of the Dalworth family of brands. Since 1976, we have been family owned and operated. We provide oriental rug cleaning and area rug cleaning in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and have earned a reputation for outstanding customer care and service. Our award-winning customer service is rated five stars for our dedication to complete customer satisfaction.

04/24/2020

Very professional and responsive. High-quality work. Punctual and respectful. I would recommend this company to all in need of carpet cleaning services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet deep cleaning - make ready

03/31/2020

He got my carpets really clean. Very nice man. Very reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpets cleaned

07/07/2019

Tim was prompt and explained everything thoroughly and took his time to do a great job. He was very professional and walked through the house to see the areas that needed cleaning. I’ll definitely use him again to clean my upholstery next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and grout cleaned and sealant applied

CATEGORY ceramic tile

05/21/2019

Tim was friendly and professional throughout our interactions. He responded to my request for quote immediately and stayed on top of all communications. He was in and out in short time, but was thorough. We had a spot in the rug where our older dog would like to urinate, and he got it looking like new. I would highly recommend Tim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in five rooms and a stairwell

02/20/2019

It went very well. I did not have high expectations. We were moving into a new house. The carpeting is at the end of it's useful life, and the tile needed a solid cleaning. It all came out better than we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets and tile floors cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

We offer carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, drape cleaning, mattress cleaning, carpet repair, odar removal and stain removal. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Ask for details - Ceramic tile installation