Little Guys Movers

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2011

Little Guys Movers started as a local moving company in Denton, TX over twenty years ago and has become an integral part of the city’s culture ever since. Whether it’s local or long-distance moving that you are looking for, Little Guys strive to be the most reliable movers because we want to get the job done right the first time. When it comes to helping you through any part of the relocation process, Little Guys Movers are your Guys. Professional Moving Services-- Local, Long Distance, Residential & Commercial....

Veterans Moving America, LLC

Veterans Moving America is a values-based moving company that only hires veterans. Since our formation in 2013, we have built a reputation for consistently providing excellent service to our clients, which our A+ rating with the BBB and multiple service awards can prove. Rest assured, if you want the job done right, trust it to the same men and women you trusted to defend your country and freedom. Veterans Moving America is fully insured and offers local moving services to anyone living within the DFW area as well as long-distance moving services to anyone in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Louisiana that is moving to or from the DFW area. We are also proud to offer professional packing services, labor-only services, and storage services to all of our clients. Getting an estimate is quick and easy. You can go to our website (www.VeteransMovingAmerica.com) or give us a call at 817-989-6362.

Award 2019
Offers by Veterans Moving America, LLC on Angie's List

07/30/2018

These guys were efficient, friendly and professional. The arrived early and had my items loaded in 30 minutes. The whole move took about an hour. I'd highly recommend them. Will use again. Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture from apartment to home.

10/28/2017

They have always been on time, efficient and professional. Michael G. and Andrew A. were not only great movers during my most recent move, but their pleasant and personable demeanor made what could have been a high stress situation into an easy going and smooth experience. I highly recommend this company for moving long or short distances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
So far, I have used “Little Guys Movers” three times: about 5 years ago, to move some items within my house, and in July and October of this year in a “two stage” move into my new house.

09/13/2017

They did a great job. Very prompt and courteous. They communicated well throughout the whole process. There were no surprises at the end as far as cost which was great! The guys all worked VERY hard. I didn't once feel like anyone was slacking on the job. We had one minor issue with damage on a leather couch but they are working through getting that resolved now. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Little Guys moved us about 2 miles from one home in Lantana to another. They moved 4 trucks worth of furnishings and belongings over 1 day.

01/25/2017

GREAT, service, friendly and on time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Furniture

09/13/2016

Little Guys Movers were wonderful! I received an accurate quote and two confirmation calls prior to service. The two employees who helped me were courteous and quick - in fact, they finished in half the time quoted initially! I had such a good experience and would definitely use them again for my next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving and needed help loading my U-Haul truck.

CATEGORY moving companies

Packing, moving, & unpacking services. Load & unload rental truck & container. re-arrange furniture - home & storage unit.