Force Home Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

1007 Shady Oaks Ste 102

Denton, TX 76205

At Force Home Services we are all about the people. We want you to be comfortable with the people we send to your home. Sure you expect us to be technically skilled and we are, but moreover our technicians and installers are clean cut, friendly professionals that I am comfortable having in my home. I am the owner, Ron Strelke, and I have a family, home and business that I am very protective of and I want people around me and my family that I respect and trust. Those are the people we send to your home. We do not hire subcontract labor and we do not hire seasonal labor. We are a modest sized company with 15 team members including me. We service Northeast Tarrant County, Denton County and Collin County. We are not a low cost provider but strive to provide a true value for what we charge. We never collect until you are happy with the job we have done. Our goal is to have the opportunity to service your home the first time, our mission is to make you a client for life. Additional phone - (972) 436-2665. Additional DBA - AirForce Heating & Air Conditioning Inc....

plumber (683)hvac repair (367)water heater repair and installation (76)drain cleaning (37)drain pipe installation (8)water softener installation and repair (4)gas leak repair (2)air duct cleaning (16)appliance repair (4)roofing (3)small appliance repair (1)

03/03/2020

He arrived on time and completed the project. It was a little more expensive than I anticipated. It took only 30 minutes to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

04/29/2019

Quote for just installation was much more than I paid another service for cost of disposal including installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace garbage disposal.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you, we appreciate the opportunity to come out and quote the work you requested. We are not the least expensive company you will find. We have a two year 100 % money back guarantee on all of our plumbing and HVAC installations. Additionally we carry $1,000,000 in liability insurance to protect our customers and their homes. We also carry workers comp insurance, which is not required by the s...

01/15/2018

They did a good job fixing it and were very professional but the cost was very high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet seal leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

12/11/2017

Very well. If I must write a book to submit this review, forget it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater drained...plumbing inspected

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

10/12/2017

Jorge and his helper Michael, were very upfront and professional. They were able to rebuild the faucets, rather than replacing them, which saved us having holes in the walls to accomplish the replacements. I appreciate their honesty and professional attitudes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 outside faucets either repaired or replaced, as they were leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

09/30/2017

They charged me a monthly fee of $16.95.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They looked to see if the filter needed to be changed and they would change it. They checked my thermostat and the temperature o the air going through vents throughout my house to make sure it was consistent. He asked me if I was having any trouble or problems with the thermostat or the cooling, I told him no. Then, he went outside and checked the freon in the outside unit. Then, the inside unit, he used a bunch of gauges to check what my thermostat was showing compared to what the gauges was showing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

09/30/2017

They did what they were legally and ethically responsible to do. They did that work. I went with them because I had done business with them for a couple of years and I really didn't want to search out an unknown provider to search through my house and give me an estimate. I felt comfortable with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote to take the old unit out and apply for any permits.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

09/30/2017

He told me about a valve that would do something special with some kind of water flow back from flooding on the floor in the hallway and I elected to have that put in. I don't know what it's called and I don't know what it costs, but to me, it was a good investment. So, I went and had him do it that day. I like that they are honest. I have a sense that they're trustworthy and that their prices are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a special valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

09/30/2017

He always calls me before he comes and tells me he would be there in probably 20 minutes, he shows up at the time he promises and always on time. Every one of them has excellent manners meaning they're professional, kind and nice. They get straight to work. They always clean up the area in which they're working. They're just really nice. I get a professional assessment at the end to tell me how th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He asked if I was having any trouble with air conditioning or heating, change the filter and checks the unit with the gauges to make sure it was in line with the thermostat. He checked the vents to make sure the heating was consistent throughout the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

09/30/2017

Their honesty and technicians are very professional. They know what they are doing, and there's never hesitancy. If me as the customer ask for questions, they're able to answer them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in checked my unit changed the filter. They used their gauges to make sure the thermostat was in agreement with the gauges. He checked the air flow to make sure it was consistent with the gauges. He reviewed the programming of the thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

Heating & air conditioning maintenance & repair. System installation. Duct cleaning. Duct replacement. Air filtration systems. Radiant barrier. Plumbing. Fixture installation. Water heaters. Tankless. Instant hot water systems. Water purifiers. Water softeners. Garbage disposals. Drain clearing. Natural gas & propane lines & appliance connection.

Window units. Auto & RV. Septic systems & wells.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available