BCI Mechanical Inc‎

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151031

400 E Oak St

Denton, TX 76201

For 30 years, BCI Mechanical, Inc., has served the Denton, TX, area with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. The mission of BCI Mechanical, Inc. is to be North Texas’ premier heating, cooling, and plumbing company. We will provide the highest quality products and offer the finest in personal customer service. BCI delivers the best value in total energy efficiency and plumbing solutions to its clients. Established in 1984, BCI Mechanical, Inc., has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials to take care of all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs. We guarantee our work for your satisfaction....

plumbing (88)hvac repair (24)water heater repair and installation (15)drain cleaning (9)sewer cleaning (2)gas leak repair (1)septic tank cleaning (1)

06/18/2019

They did a great job, were prompt, informative and were in and out. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a tune up on my heating and cooling. Last year they fixed a leak on my foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for your review and for the opportunity to provide our services. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

03/19/2019

BCI said they would need to charge me $95 to come out and give me a quote. Clearly not interested in my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have previously had a technician to my own to identify the issues with my AC. Knowing what is wrong, i am now calling for quotes to get my AC repaired.

07/28/2018

BCI employees were friendly and responded promptly to my needs. I had been told by a plumber that the toilet tank parts needed complete replacement. They also told me to call Delta to provide a new faucet. The plumber from BCI replaced the flapper valve in the toilet and it stopped the problem. I had requested a new faucet. The one I wanted was almost $500. BCI brought the new faucet but discovere...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The master bath toilet would not stop running; the kitchen faucet leaked and was loose from the countertop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

04/17/2018

Johnny Lee arrived on time and was extremely professional. Johnny explained what he was doing and was very thorough. I would highly recommend Johnny and BCI Mechanical for your plumbing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

12/21/2017

Very timely and punctual service. Very professional. Explained the work that needed to be done and completed it thoroughly. Johnny Lee is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaking kitchen faucet and re-seated and sealed the toilet in the guest bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

09/03/2017

Very professional and punctual service. They called first and showed up when they said they would. Work was performed professionally and all parts were high quality and have been working fine. We had forgotten to give them our Angie's List coupon at the time of payment. I contacted them and they sent us a 10% savings as a check. Thanks BCI and Charla!!! You've earned a repeat customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BCI came out and flushed and drained our water heater. They also replaced a rubber gasket and the T&P valve. They replaced both of our outdoor frost proof hose bibs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

06/14/2017

Overall the replacement of the hot water heater went very well. There were a few missteps in the process that I was willing to overlook. Those missteps were; (1) the technician estimated the work for a natural gas hwh but mine was propane, so the estimate was off by $75 (I had to pay an add'l $75); there was an oversight in the scheduling and the technician arrived about 45 minutes later than the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

05/24/2017

Great; Although the decision to go tankless was difficult, we felt we were given no pressure and had plenty of time and information to make our decision. We love the constant supply of hot water and look forward to the eventual reduction in water heating bills. We are greatful that the installer discovered that our dryer vent to the attic had telescoped on itself and was not venting properly, but ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tankless water heater system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

D

10/25/2016

They neither obtained the required permits and inspection despite the fact i paid for it and the city required it, properly installed the original system, identified critical gas leaks, registered the original system as they committed to do and both the above voided my warranty and left me with a less than 2 yr old pile of junk that forced me to have to completly replace my Heating and air for nea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC warranty work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

10/12/2016

I called on a Tuesday and the plumber arrived the next morning. He explained the solution to replace the bib, worked quickly, and had the job completed in less than one hour. The plumber was extremely professional and cleaned up the work area nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking exterior hose bib

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016