Javiers Landscaping & Lawn Care

A108 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2009

115 Cancun ct Del Valle Tx 78617

Del Valle, TX 78617

Javiers Lawn Care offers a full line of residential and business/commercial services. Please consider us for your business lawn care needs. We believe that the grounds surrounding your business are often the first impression your customers have about you. Maintaining your investment is not only important, but often times best left to the pros. Javiers Lawn Care offers a wide range of services to ensure your outdoor spaces represent your business well. Please contact us to receive a free consultation on how we can best manage your property. For quickest response, please call me directly at (512) 791-3398. Quality work for a quality price. You get what you pay for. Award Winning....

Lawn and Yard Work (104)Landscaping (22)Mulch and Topsoil (3)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)Tree Service (1)

10/26/2018

Javier was able to come by the day after I called him and had everything done and completely cleaned up in two hours. His price was by far the best quote I got and I am so pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down seriously over grown lawn and removed two small trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

05/07/2018

The crew is responsive and maintains good attention to detail. For example, rake, bag, and remove acorns from the lawn area instead of blowing them into the beds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly yard service and lawn maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

10/07/2017

We definitely made the right choice on hiring Javier. We are very happy with the outcome. It's such a joy to walk outside to see our beautiful flowerbeds & new grass. I'm so glad we decided to join Angie's List for recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several very large flowerbeds improved on. One of the flowerbeds had to be completely removed so we could start from scratch. Dirt, plants, trees, rock & palates of grass were delivered while they were installing the sprinkler system. We even had some steps built off the back porch. Javier listened to our ideas while offering his own ideas which blended perfectly. The job took 3 weeks to complete & we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We will definitely be calling Javier again for future projects. We've also started using his mowing service.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

09/06/2017

He was professional and offered a very reasonable price for his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a bid but decided to go with another company that services our area and lives in our area as Javier's business base is far south Austin.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

05/17/2017

Javier was thorough and did an excellent job. I rated his pricing a bit high because he was twice the rate as our previous yard man, but Javier's work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

05/15/2017

Fabulous. I have used 2 years in a row and they are fantastic! Excellent price, quality work and will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch plus installation

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

04/27/2017

They are very good. Miguel was on hand available and very responsive to any of my questions. I highly recommend them. I did some comparable shopping and they were in a reasonable range.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and yard work. Did some tree trimming clean out flower beds it was spring overhaul.

CATEGORY lawn service, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

03/12/2017

Javier did our lawn work for over a year. His people do more than just mowing and edging. They also can remove weeds, create and red flower beds, and they clean up the yard. Unlike other lawn services we have had, they never damaged our trees with the weed eater or drove iver our landscape lights. They were always careful and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Javier did our lawn work for over a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2016

09/26/2016

Javier and his crew are hard workers and did everything well. It took over two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large yard needed mowing, edging and a LOT of pruning and trimming of small trees and shrubs. I also had fig vine covering most walls which I wished to have removed. Javier's crew are hard workers and did everything well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2016

07/08/2016

The service was inconsistent and we would not receive monthly invoice. We would get a bill every 3-4 months, we made it very difficult to keep a track of. We were paying $65 every week which seemed on the higher side compared to our neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing, trimming, edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2016

Lawn Mowing, Mulching, Landscaping, Annual & Perennial Planting, Vista Landscape Lighting

Ask For Details