WHI Remodeling

Founded 2009 •

Awards & Badges

9941 Whitehurst Dr

Dallas, TX 75243

At WHI Remodeling, we focus on kitchen, baths, and full interior exterior remodel projects. We treat your property with respect and care for it like it’s our own; keeping prices as competitive as possible without sacrificing the quality of work rendered. WHI is a owner operated business that’s been around for 10 years, and all of our employees, tradesmen, and subcontractors have at least 10 years experience in the construction industry. Let us make your dreams a reality!...

home remodeling (10)home remodeling (8)interior painting (5)house painting (3)countertop installation (3)marble & granite (2)garage building (2)handyman (2)patio enclosures (1)

01/25/2021

Charles did a fantastic job communicating the timeline and activities, especially when something changed and how it affected the timeline. He worked to correct any imperfections in the final product. We removed a closet, relocated a door, changed a tub to a seamless walkin shower, added a closet and 2 vanities. I have already hired him to remodel the kitchen later this year. He does a great job fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

12/10/2020

Charles and his workers did a beautiful job. The work was done on the time frame presented to us and kept on budget. We highly recommend this company and we ourselves will continue to use them for updates on our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Update

CATEGORY countertops,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

11/17/2020

“A plus” ==> Could not have gone better. Pricing: WHI provided a detailed estimate and pricing. We added features. WHI provided an updated estimate. Work was was completed, no add-on or surprise charges. Honesty: WHI ended up not incurring some time & material costs, and reduced my final invoice by the related amount. Communication: I had a few ideas about enhancing the approach; WHI discussed the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a steel beam

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! I really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business - anything you need, call on me sir

11/17/2020

Very affordable professional quality work! Highly impressed and soo excited about my new kitchen. Will definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, installed new cabinets, countertops and kitchen sink and backsplash and light fixtures!

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/05/2020

On 09/01/2020 $9885, 09/11/2020 $6000, 09/25/2020 $6000 and never came back for work again, he run away with my $6000.00 and never finished the work which I have to hire another contractor to finish off the job and paid a little bit more, because he has to fix what Charles from WHI Remodeling wrongfully did, it costs me about $6200 to get the job completely done. We tried to call him and sent text...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of our 100 year old historic Barn

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I appreciate your business and I appreciate all my customers - I’m not in the business of being a con man or taking advantage of people, if so, I would’ve been out of business long ago - I’ve been in the business for over 10 years and this is the first negative complaint I’ve had because I do good work and treat people fairly Now when you hired me, my guys and I were at ...

10/17/2020

I am very happy. Charles is very professional, offers competitive quotes and does beautiful work. Project was completed on time, as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correct sunroom addition

CATEGORY garage builders,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

02/09/2020

The work was handled with the upmost professionalism. The removal and cleanup was completed to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage and Shed Building

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

01/21/2020

It went excellent . Charles had provided detailed quote. He had started the work as promised and completed on time. He kept me informed. I did not had to supervise him at all. He is a trustworthy contractor. He has done more than 5 jobs for me at several houses and office building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

01/21/2020

Charles is my go to guy for all repair and remodel jobs. He’s prompt, friendly and trustworthy. I recommend him to everyone I know looking to do some work on their home or rental properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

01/21/2020

Charles was professional, on time, and offered great value for the work he did. I’ve worked with him many times and he’s a valuable asset to my real estate business. I tell everyone how great he is!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Full interior and exterior remodel, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, flooring, interior and exterior painting, countertop installation, tile installation, drywall, cabinet painting, cabinet installation, and many more!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard