The Pawfessionals Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2013

We know how much you love your pets, but when work, vacations, or schedule conflicts take you away from them, you need a reliable pet sitting service. The Pawfessionals Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters serving Dallas, Frisco, McKinney and Plano, TX are here to help! Cost is determined by the job. We offer: Professional, friendly, and reliable dog walking and pet sitting staff with references Quick and easy online reservations The ability to check on your pet from anywhere in the world via our daily online status reports with detailed notes Peace of mind knowing your pet is happy in the safety and comfort of their own home...

10/11/2016

Oh I really appreciate Darren with Pawfessionals.  He has watched my cats on several occasions ranging from 3 - 30 days.  Every time has been positive and the house is fresh smelling/clean when I return.  He occasionally will text me an update on how they are doing, he makes sure that I return when I say that I will be back and their payment process is very easy.  One time I was out of town and n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daily rate to housesit 2 cats - feed, water, clean litter box, get mail, check the house

04/02/2016

Our dog seemed to do just fine while we were gone with Pawfessionals taking care of her. They gave me some email updates regarding my dog while we were out if town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fed my dog, walked my dog, played with my dog while we were out of town.

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

It's always a pleasure to care for Sophie.

03/10/2016

I have been using Pawfessionals for the past year.  Darren has been very dependable, flexible and reasonably priced.  He spends the night at my house when I am out of town so that I don't have to board my animals.  He even gives my cat medications.  I also use him to take my dogs out during the day if I'm not available.  I have sometimes called Darren on short notice and he has always taken care o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walked dogs and checked on cats

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

We appreciate your sterling recommendation! Like all of our long term clients, we truly think of [Removed Pet Name], [Removed Pet Name], [Removed Pet Name], and [Removed Pet Name] as our close family!

03/10/2016

I definitely recommend Darren at Pawfessionals! Whenever I have to go out of town, I feel confident and assured that my cat is getting the best care!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darren has taken excellent care of my cat, Charlie, when I have been out of town on three different occasions. Prior to the first time I worked with Pawfessionals, Darren came for a home visit to meet Charlie. Darren was very thorough during the visit to make sure he knew all information about Charlie's routine. During the time that I have been away, Darren sends updates to me to let me know how things are going, which I always appreciate!

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you for the great review and please call anytime you need care for Charlie.

03/07/2016

They are super professional and go above and beyond. They have even had to take one of my dogs to the vet. There service allows me to leave town and not worry about my house or my dogs even if I am out of the country.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have taken care of all 3 of my dogs every time I have left time for over 8 years.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you so much for allowing us to care for your pets since April 2011. It's always nice to see them - they truly are like family to us.

Dog walking, Pet sitting, with 20 years of experience