Texas LawnTree, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3122 Nicholson Dr

Dallas, TX 75224

- Tree Pruning(Trimming) - Tree Topping - Tree Removal - Tree Installation(Planting) - Stump Removal(Grinding) - Land Clearing - Brush Haul Off If there is one thing we can tell our customers, is that we do not know any other business or service provider as committed, hard-working, in their trade as much as we are. That we can tell you. We are going to make a lot of positive impacts on people's life's, we take our profession very seriously, and we take our clients time very seriously. When customers open their doors to us, it's because they trust us to come on to their properties to present them with different options and a quality valued service. This is why people like doing business with us and we do not take that for granted. We're hoping you can be one of those clients we can do this great work for with a lot of discipline and dedication. Hopefully, you will give us the opportunity to deliver for you....

Tree Service (6)Lawn and Yard Work (1)

01/11/2020

What a great company! Baldo and his team were excellent from beginning to end. Arrived on time, did a great job (very conscientious), cleaned up thoroughly and for the price quoted. Very professional and courteous. Easy quotation process and online payment through their secure online portal. I would absolutely recommend them and look forward to using them myself soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

10/17/2019

Don't hire these guys!! They nearly destroyed my pecan tree before I stopped them. Then they had the gall to ask if I would pay them $50 to haul away the branches I specifically asked them not to cut. The estimator/foreman left before his workers even began. I should have guessed the estimator didn't understand what we wanted since he could barely speak English. Don't make my mistake. Pay the extr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

09/11/2019

Texas LawnTree did an excellent job, from beginning to end. They came out promptly to give me an estimate, and they listened carefully to what I wanted (rather than just presuming what I wanted). Their bid was very clear, breaking out the price for each of the four trees to be trimmed. The work was performed less than a week later. They came on time, worked diligently and cleaned up when finished ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have mature oak trees that have not been trimmed for quite a while. I wanted trees trimmed to raise the canopy, allow more sun and avoid contact with power lines.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

07/10/2019

The team responded quickly after I first spoke with them and provided the estimate and completed the work within a week. They removed two very large cottonwood trees from a location very close to my house, and the work was done safely. A couple of other smaller trees and brush were cleared and the work was done in the same day. would use again A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

04/10/2019

Used the Angie's List service to get 3 quotes- Nobody from this company contacted me. One company promptly did.... I waited a few days.... and retained them. I didn't give Texas Lawn Tree F's on everything - perhaps there was a legitimate reason. But they lost the opportunity for an easy job. Mr. Sandoval reached out to me and explained why I never heard back from them regarding my quote request. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

02/05/2019

Job was done well. Only issue was I was hoping to have the trees mulched and was gong to use it to cover a few walkways are garden areas. Ended up not happening but overall was a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed three trees from front yard

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

We offer the following services for any kind of tree or large shrub: Removal, Trimming, Pruning, Thinning, Weight Reduction, Size Reductions, Canopy Solutions, Health Assessments, Sealing, Cabling/Bracing, Stump Grinding, Root Removal, Tree Planting, Shaping, and Chipping Service.

We do not offer the following services for trees or large shrubs: Transplanting an established tree or shrub

NA