T Rock Roofing & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160215

9330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy

Dallas, TX 75243

Since our company’s founding, T-Rock Roofing and Construction has operated with one major guiding principle – do the job well and get it right the first time. In the 60 years since, our business has thrived as we have remained committed to our customers and to excellence. Our top-notch staff and outstanding customer service have gained the loyalty of thousands of home and business owners over the decades by offering quality, local roofing services in the North Texas area. With both residential and commercial roofing services, we give our all to every rooftop, and all of our work is guaranteed...

roofing (863)gutter installation (138)fence company (57)house painting (51)window replacement (47)plumber (46)chimney repair (45)screen repair (44)water and smoke damage (40)hvac repair (38)handyman (37)drywall repair (31)

06/30/2020

A large crew showed up and got the entire roof shingled in one day. They divide and coordinate the work and get it done efficiently. Doyle is very good about staying in touch and keeping us in the loop. He responded promptly to our concerns and made sure we are happy. The gutters were installed on the next weather-friendly day. The workers cleaned up and left our yard in good shape. We look forwar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/23/2020

My experience with TRock has been excellent. I can't say enough for the service and professionalism of the project manager, Mark Strong. He capably managed the entire project, including insurance company interfacing and subcontractor communication. He stayed in continual touch with me to give progress updates, ask for input when needed, and answer my questions. Finished product was excellent. Expe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement due to hail damage.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/15/2020

Brandon Overby came to my home to inspect for wind and hail damage and found that there was none. While on the roof he pointed out that leaves and tree debris had accumulated in the roof valley. He asked for a broom and hose. Then cleaned it away all at no charge. Thanks Brandon for being a honest and caring person. I will call T Rock when I need repairs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

06/14/2020

Brandon Overby managed the process from start to finish. I would hoghly recommend Brandon and Trock roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a roof, fence and interior paint.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,fencing,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,screen repair,siding,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

06/14/2020

I appreciate Brandon's timeliness and professionalism from start to finish on my project. The work was too notch and they did everything they said that would and kept me informed throughout. I highly recommend T-Rock and will be calling Brandon again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

06/14/2020

Brandon Overby that works with T-Rock Roofing came to our house and inspected our Roof. He was very professional & knowledgeable. I would recommend T-Rock Roofing to my family & friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

06/13/2020

It went very well. T-Rock Roofing knows roofs and all the other parts that are part of the structures around a typical residential property. We had hail and wind damage that was covered by insurance on part of the structure. There was also normal wear and aging of the soffit trim and gutters. Squirrels had done some damage on the trim trying to sublet part of the attic. One of the windows with a c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing roof. Replace gutters and down spots. Replace soffit board trim. Paint House. Pressure wash Cedar fence and re-stain.

CATEGORY fencing,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

06/13/2020

When we needed a roof inspection we immediately reached out to T-Rock Roofing and Construction. Brandon Overby was sent out to our home to complete the inspection, Mr. Overby was very professional, on time and worked right away to accommodate our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,insulation,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

06/13/2020

Brandon Overby is always so kind and professional. He gets the job done quickly and properly for customer satisfaction. I will continue to do business with him, and make sure to recommend him to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

06/12/2020

I needed a bid on a patio and cover. Brandon was professional, courteous, and on time. He knew what he was talking about and took the time to answer all my questions. Brandon sent me a written estimate the same day. I would highly recommend T Rock and Brandon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid on patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Roofing, Painting, Gutters, Heating & A/C, Siding, Fencing, Windows, Carpentry & Concrete.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing