StazOn Roofing Inc

A 33 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since May 2004

2860 Lombardy Ln

Dallas, TX 75220

Serving the DFW Area since 1980. We Apply anything and everything that involves roofing. We do custom metal fab for standard or modern projects. GAF Master Elite Contractor, GAF Master Commercial Roofing Contrator, GAF Certified Green Roofer, StazOn is part of the NRCA, NTRCA, RCAT, A+ BBB member,and part of Invest Grade Roofing (MRA)...

roofing (33)roof cleaning (2)metal fabrication (2)gutter installation (2)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)

07/26/2019

I have used this company for over 10 years and have always been completely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,metal restoration,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for your business, it’s a pleasure to have you as a part of our family for so long.

12/05/2018

Great. They were the original contractor on this roof 13 years ago. The fact that they are still in business is amazing in itself! They also repaired a few tiles that were damaged outside of the original repair quote. Very professional, trustworthy, and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

02/28/2017

They were good. They were polite and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do some roof cleaning.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2015

02/27/2017

Rob Ramsdale is the best rep ever. He returned EVERY call and email and was very professional. He made sure the roof was done correctly and helped us with each question along the way and there were many because of it being two roofs. We HIGHLY reccomend them for roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two roofs replaced and they were GREAT!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

Thank you for the great review I'm glad you were another happy client. Be sure to review us when GAF sends you the review and warranty info. Please spread the word about us, we may give you a little something for the referral. Thanks Again

12/20/2016

StazOn Roofing Inc's service turned out very well. They did a great clean-up for roof for that matter. I would consider using them again if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
StazOn Roofing Inc did a roofing service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

C

12/05/2016

Overall I rate them a C. The roof is functional but was not installed well and is likely to leak in the future due to the poor installation. I will have to check the roof every year to ensure roofing errors to not lead to roof leaks. Pro’s: Rob Ramsdale was very good at explaining the options available to me and was able to complete the job for close to the insurance payment. Cons: 1. Wrong shingl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing roof and installed a new roof on a one story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

Photo for StazOn Roofing Inc - 2860 Lombardy Ln, Dallas, TX - 35322165

11/07/2016

Excellent work! They did the re-roof quicker than estimated. Justin was very responsive to all questions, inquiries and follow up. There were a couple of items that needed attention after completion and he got the touch ups done quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof my home and detached building. The home needed to be taken down to rafters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

08/03/2015

I wasn't present for the repair, but everything went as stated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staz-On repaired the flashing around the chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2015

Thank you for you business [removed name] I'm glad we could take care of the big leak issue you were having around the chimney. If there's anything you need please don't hesitate to call. Thank You

07/16/2015

The job all went very well.  Justin came out and provided the bid in a very timely and professional manner and supervised the work throughout.  Justin scheduled the work very quickly after I chose them as the company I wanted to go with.  The crew arrived on time and had the work all done within two days of starting.  In the process a couple of existing gutters were dented and StazOn replaced them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old composition roof and under layer of old cedar shingles and installed new radiant barrier decking and completely new GAF roof including GAF Golden Pledge Warranty on my house and detached garage.  Installer also replaced old plastic leaf guards on my gutters with heavier duty metal guards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2015

Thank you for the kind words [member name removed] I'm glad we could make you a satisfied customer and help you upgrade the roof and your decking to radiant barrier. if you have any questions or need anything give us a call. Thank You

11/18/2014

When I called, they were very responsive, sent a knowledgable person who made recommendations and provided a detailed estimate, allowing me to choose the segments of times that would be repaired.  I elected to do it all.  The work was done quickly, and I have been very pleased- Especially with the custom fitted chimney cap on a large fireplace that really looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had decking deterioration and flashing problems around two fireplaces, also needed screening caps installed to keep the fires out of my flues.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2013

Thank you so much for the great review [member name removed]! If you need us for anything else or have anybody that needs our help give us a call or let them know.

Roofing, custom sheet metal fabrications, gutters and downspouts, leak repairs, caulking, floor & wall coating systems, waterproofing, free esitmates, free inspections.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal