S.R. Insulation

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

10808 Audelia Rd

Dallas, TX 75238

Insulation Foam Open and Closed Cell Batts blBlow in Bitts Removal Old Insulation Replaced Old Duct Work Dryer Vent Cleaning Wind turbines Duct sealing...

Insulation (26)

01/24/2020

Omar and his crew were awesome! I got a call almost immediately following my search in Angie’s list. We set an appointment for the next day, they gave me a fantastic estimate, and we scheduled for the next week. The crew showed up right on time, set up protective equipment for my house and got right to it. If I needed this type of work done again they would absolutely be the people I call. Very qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation removal and spray foam install

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

10/25/2019

Requested the special deal on insulation. Received an immediate call from Omar and a time was set up as requested. Omar and his crew arrived and provided an estimate of the requested work, and then completed the work the same day. After the work was completed, they showed us the insulation that was added. Excellent work completed in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition of new insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/15/2019

Very fast response to my contact through Angie's List. Price quoted matched the deal on Angie's List. Came out quickly and did a good job as discussed. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add additional insulation to attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

07/23/2019

Nothing but good things to say about these folks. They had to cancel my original appointment due to an emergency, but gave me plenty of notice and came early the next day (from Dallas to Fort Worth) must have left really early. Excellent price, fast install (about an hour) and cleaned up after themselves. Friendly people. Would definitely recommend! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

thk you miss

07/16/2019

Everything went great. I have a 1400 sq house and was charged .65 per sq so it came to be $910 for up to 23 inches of insulation. This was much cheaper than many companies I call who wanted ~1200-$1400 for the same job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

thk you Sr

06/28/2019

These guys showed up exactly on time, measured the space and gave me a quote. I decided to go ahead with the installation (.65 cents per square foot) because they beat any other quote I had gotten previously. The worked fast and efficiently and did a great job. They also cleaned up any mess and let me inspect the work before invoicing. It's been 3 days and the data off my thermostat shows the A/C ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Around 1700 square feet of blown insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/20/2019

Omar and his crew were awesome! I will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

06/18/2019

The only thing I docked them on was being late- although not much because we are so far out, and you can never predict traffic or the Cresson train. They were wonderful and super fast! They left markers all throughout the attic so you could easily see that the insulation was at least twelve inches. Super impressive. Would definitely recommend and if ever needed would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

thk you Sr

06/08/2019

Service was perfect! Unlike other companies, Omar is responsive and punctual. He is honest and his pricing is fair. I would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation blown into attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

thk you

06/07/2019

While there was some disruption in connecting with him, overall this was a great interaction. I'd definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019