Rutherford, Dr. Charles S

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/20/2014

Dr. Rutherford ordered X-rays and made a diagnosis. It turns out that I didn't need any medications or surgery, but I'm still scheduled for a follow-up. Dr. Rutherford is very methodical in his approach and takes the time to explain his diagnosis to the patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hurt my knee stepping down a deep curb. I went to see Dr. Rutherford, a knee orthopedist, for a check. He is very knowledgeable in his field and provides explanations that the patient can understand.

05/05/2014

I would recommend him. It was beginning to affect my back because it was crooked and had to use a cane and he said he hope that it will my back too but he promised that he will put in the knee straight and he did and the back pain went away immediately. The office is just normal. I can’t think of any problems there. I moved their rehab floor and I don’t have anything but good things about the fema...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Charles S. Rutherford did a revision on a knee replacement I had before.

08/26/2013

He is all business and very very thorough. He is very confident. He comes across as someone you can truly trust. He is a great guy. They also take medicare.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain in my hip.

03/26/2013

The visit went very well, I was very pleased with the doctor and the staff. I had previously been to a different doctor and I didn't feel like he listened to my concerns, this was no a problem with Dr. Rutherford.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a first time visit check in and consultation.

CATEGORY orthopedics

03/13/2013

Dr. Charles Rutherford is really compassionate and easy to get in with which most orthopedic are not. He's helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mom had a knee replacement.

CATEGORY orthopedics, hand doctor