Restructure Roofing & Contracting

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2012

Restructure Corporation is a full service general contracting and roofing company serving the metroplex since 2000. We have flexible payment terms and financing is available on larger projects....

High Performance Restoration, LLC

Local, family-owned roofing and restoration company. As a member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce we serve North DFW with all their roofing, gutters, windows, painting, and fencing needs. We offer a "Win-Win experience from Start to Finish." With over 10 years of experience, we have you covered! When you are seeking a trusted roofing and window replacement contractor in the North Dallas metro area, call High Performance Restoration. We specialize in insurance claim restoration for commercial and residential properties.

07/25/2019

Restructure replaced my roof, gutters, windows & stained my fence after the last storm damage. Jim Guerra is a true professional and took great care of us. All the work was done when promised and with great quality. Jim worked with my insurance company so I didn't have to get involved. I wish every company I deal with had such great service. I would use them again for any sevice they provide that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm Damage Repair

CATEGORY fencing,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

04/09/2018

I used Restructure Construction for a complete roof replacement. The entire experience was without flaw. They completed the job ahead of schedule and to the exact amount quoted. The quality of their work met our expectations. I am very satisfied with the entire process and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Roof Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if Restructure can do anything else for you. We are here to help. Thanks again, April & the Restructure Team!

09/27/2016

Being in a frequent hail storm area, this is the 2nd roof we've had replaced in the last 4 years and both have been handled by Jim Guerra. He is professional, prompt, an excellent communicator and a person of good character. He loves working for Restructure Roofing and Contracting and they reflect his professionalism and character.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof was damaged from the hail storms in May 2016. We needed a new roof and repairs to window beading and screens.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving a review. We appreciate it!

09/26/2015

Lead rep Tim Coaigan and his roofing team were on point! Did an excetptional job from pre site to execution to cleanup. Attention to detail and quaility workmanship is awesome and consistent. Very Pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof for rental property. Due to hail damage and age of roof was twelve years old.

CATEGORY roofing

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair

Roofing, gutter repair & replacement.