Ready Roofing and Renovation

A125 REVIEWS

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since March 2013

13140 Coit Rd Ste. 516

Dallas, TX 75240

Ready Roofing and Renovation provides professional, experienced residential and commercial roofing repairs and replacements. Additionally we provide insulation blow-in, guttering repair and replacement, skylight installation and repair, and interior and exterior painting. Ready Roofing is a Dallas-area based company operating since 1971. We provide free estimates, and we never accept a penny from you until our work is completed to your satisfaction (residential work). We're not satisfied until you are satisfied!...

Roofing (115)Gutter Cleaning (29)Gutters (22)Roof Cleaning (9)Skylights (5)Fencing (4)Screen repair (2)Windows (2)Plumbing (1)

09/28/2019

Tony and his team did an outstanding job from beginning to end of the roof restoration project.  From project management to working with our carrier, Ready made the entire process seamless and easy. Highly recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

04/12/2019

Ready Roofing is very good at communicating. The did a great job! I have a new roof and am very happy with how fast and efficient the process was. I would recommend them for anyone that is having to replace their roof. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

05/29/2018

Jeff Thompson is great. He met with the insurance adjuster and the work proceeded smoothly. Even though they were busy because of this hailstorm, they were punctual and responsive. Quality workmanship and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and gutters after hail storm

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

05/23/2018

Tony Burch and his crew were very fast and professional. I appreciated the good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof under insurance claim

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

05/18/2018

Helpful with insurance. crew worked quickly and efficiently . yard and surrounding was left perfectly clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

09/12/2017

It went well. Although I hope to not have to use them again but if Mother Nature says so, I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my roof redone due to the storms back in March, 2017. I was very concerned about having to choose a roofer because of all of the horror stories I have heard/read about shady companies. A roof is not something you can just up and change if you don't like. My neighbor used Ready Roofing and they did a great job so when she referred them to me, I jumped on it. Tony Burch was great to work with and kept me informed. He took care of everything with my insurance company and there were no issues. They were essentially the general contractor because I had other issues to be taken care of and all of the subs were timely and professional. I felt very comfortable working with them and I even left home for a few days for them to complete the roof. Tony came out and walked the property with me to answer all of my questions before I made the final payment. They were fair, reasonable, and professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

08/16/2017

All work was completed in a timely manner with little inconvenience. Tony took care of all insurance and contractor coordination and communication. It is comforting to have a company we can trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had hail damage to our roof, gutters, AC, fence, screens and deck. Ready Roofing had done work previous so I knew they were the company to call. Tony at Ready Roofing handled all the repairs and kept us informed of progress.

CATEGORY fencing, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

C

07/06/2017

Long story to tell but will summarize as much as possible with PROs and CONs. PROs: - Ready roofing handled the entire job, so it was nice one-stop shop - Good job on the roof, windows, restaining of playground/pergola; decent job on fence - Pricing was decent; initially promised to cover deductable, but ended up not getting it all, still a decent amount out of pocket. Most other contractors offer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The works. Our home was hit in spring 2016 with severe hailstorms and had damages all around - the roof, fence, windows, outdoor playground, pergola, etc. Ready roof was one of 3 contractors we spoke with, and we hired them based on BBB rating and recommendation from a friend who also decided to hire them.

CATEGORY fencing, roofing, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

06/28/2017

Tony has been excellent to work with. He is prompt in responding and even helped expedite the information with my insurance company. We are very happy to use them again when we need it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof from the hail damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

06/19/2017

Being a first time claim process for us, Tony and his team at Ready Roofing was fantastic! Tony always kept us informed and included in all decisions and progress to be made. He was very responsive and thorough with his communication. The workers also were punctual, respectful, and thorough in their job. The end result looks great! Tony made this process very easy and I would use them time and tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new roof, fence staining, and new gutters done all after the Spring hail storm.

CATEGORY fencing, gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Roofing – Re-Roofing, Restoration, Waterproofing, Asphalt Shingles, Flat, Low Slope, Hail Resistant, Clay Tile, & Slate Tile. Gutters. Skylight Repair. Radiant Barrier. Solar Vents. Decking Replacement. Interior & Exterior Painting.

Not Applicable