Prestigious Pets Dog Walking and Pet Sitting

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2011

PrestigiousPetsDallas@yahoo.com - 214-912-7799 - Prestigious Pets is a local and family-owned pet care company that has been open since 2008. We work on the premises that your pet is not just a companion, but an extension of your family and we treat them as our own. We are dedicated to providing a service that you may not be able to provide yourself, offering that loving touch and personal care. We believe that the most important part of pet care is establishing and continuing a relationship with a trusted walker or sitter that can last for years. We know it's not easy to work full time or leave for a much deserved vacation and also have happy pets. We are here to help the working pet owners manage it all! Whether it's mid-day walks or around the clock care while you are out of town, you'll be sure to come home to an exercised and happy dog. Cat owners can relax knowing that the litter box is cleaned during each visit, along with playtime and brushing. Call today, we look forward to meeting you and your family....

02/04/2018

I am super happy with prestigious pets! We haven't been in Dallas very long and needed to find a new dog Walker for our German shepherd. My building's concierge recommended a few companies and after talking to them all we hired prestigious pets.  They sent picture,  videos and cute captions daily. We could tell Joule was loved and cared for.  Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walks for Joule.

CATEGORY dog walkers

12/11/2017

I am super happy with prestigious pets! We haven't been in Dallas very long and needed to find a new dog Walker for our German shepherd. My building's concierge recommended a few companies and after talking to them all we hired prestigious pets.  They sent picture,  videos and cute captions daily. We could tell Joule was loved and cared for.  Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking while out of town for thanksgiving.

CATEGORY dog walkers

10/13/2017

It went great!  They sent me updates when I asked.  They were very polite on the phone & through email.  I could tell they like animals very much by the meeting we had, where they met Lyla.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of my cat while I was away.  They fed her, cleaned her litter box, & played w/her daily.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you for the kind words!!

02/28/2017

They were able to help me with Daisys walks and care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful teamwork with Daisy!

CATEGORY pet sitters, dog walkers

Thank you for the kind words!!

12/09/2016

I was pleased and Lila and Beau were happy as can be when I returned. I already booked my second trip with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me with dog sitting over Thanksgiving with my two pit bulls. They did a wonderful job with my hard headed dogs. They were able to run my young one too, which was nice because not many services offer runs.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet Sitting (Pet Sitters), House Sitting (Overnights), Dog Walking (Dog Walkers), Dog Running (Dog Runners) and Pooper Scooper (Pet Waste Management).

Grooming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...