Personal Touch Tree Service

A37 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2007

13422 Bayard Cir

Dallas, TX, 75243

Family Owned with 25 employees; 3 of which are ISA nationally certified arborists. Proper care is necessary to keep your trees and shrubs looking their best, and it's also one of the most cost-effective ways to raise the resale value of your home. However, the quality of service you will receive varies widely from one tree service company to the next, and choosing the wrong one can lead to a costly and prolonged ordeal. At Personal Touch Tree Service, we specialize in and frequently perform a wide variety of tree services, so you can rest assured that a trained and experienced tree service crew will be working on your trees. We are dedicated to providing our clients in greater Dallas with affordable, high-quality residential and commercial tree services, and we want to do the same for you! For more information or to schedule a free consultation, please call us today....

Tree Service (36)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

09/05/2017

Good service - professional and communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

07/11/2017

The first time I called the job was turned over to Cory who came by, made a bid and scheduled a time for the crew to come over. No one showed or called to cancel. I called to complain but the phones all went to voice mail. I was contacted the next day by Austen Breaux who is the son of the owner. He said that Cory no longer worked for them and apologized for what had happened. He personally took c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a large hackberry tree removed that was up against a new wood fence and the rest of our trees were trimmed where they were over the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/28/2017

Great job. Responsive to our concerns. They sent the work crew back out to make sure the wife was completely happy with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used them repeatedly. Trim trim, stump removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/01/2017

Very good workers and it took only about 3 hours. They left the area very clean when they were finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

04/02/2017

I am totally satisfied with the work that Personal Touch Tree Service did for me. The work supervisor even cut some downed tree trunk sections for my wife to use in her artistic endeavors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've worked with Jim & Austen Breaux (both certified arborists) a number of times and always learned from their advice and have always been totally satisfied with their service. This time, Cory Cason, also a certified arborist, came out to see what I needed. Again, great advice and a fair appraisal of what needed to be done immediately.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

02/15/2017

The job took forty five minutes to complete. They told me that the owl house should be up there for many years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an owl house in a tree.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

02/09/2017

Explained what I needed and they went straight to work. They hung my Owl house and secured it very well. I was so excited, the next night my Owl was back in his house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung my Owl House in a very tall tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

10/26/2016

EXCELLENT job! Cleaned up the area beautifully and did an excellent job on cutting down the tree as much as possible, since it had grown into my fence and I couldn't close the gate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tree that had been growing for years next to my carport, hanging over my home and my neighbors house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

12/08/2015

Great! Corey is very knowledgeable about trees, diseases, growth rates, and how to choose and prune new sapling trees. Corey's advice was great and I plan on planting about 6 new trees in February (when he recommended) after the last frost. I have used Corey and the company previously to trim a bunch of my trees, and they did a terrific job. They also will leave fresh-chopped mulch if you request ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corey (professional arborist) came out to discuss the health of some of my trees as well as advise on planting new trees for shade purposes in different parts of my property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015

02/23/2015

They performed the job as requested without any problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed broken limbs caused by ice storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2014