MSI Credit Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12750 Merit Dr Ste 400

Dallas, TX 75251

MSI leverages your consumer rights and works on your behalf to remove questionable negative items from your credit report. MSI Credit Solutions is determined to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients by helping them improve their credit score, and by providing them with the knowledge to make better financial decisions. Currently, MSI Credit Solutions is a privately held company....

credit repair (56)finance advising (4)mortgage lending (3)

11/29/2019

Very good service. The price is very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

11/23/2019

It’s been goin awesome Cecilio and his team are great people great workers. I don’t regret anything they have been on top of everything Cecilio you rock !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing my credit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate you choosing MSI to help you with your credit needs. As always, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990.

05/18/2019

Robert Moelich Was extremely helpful and amazing! Was so attentive and talked me through each step!! I saw results instantly and before my time frame of 6 months my scores were over the 700. And trust me I had lots of questions, but Rob was extremely knowledge of the ins and outs of helping me repair my credit scores.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

03/18/2019

Tyler Michael handled my situation with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism. He took the time to listen to me and helped me plan long term realistic goals in re-establishment of my credit. I highly recommend Tyler Michael and MSI without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit counseling and repair

CATEGORY mortgage broker, credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2019

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us! We're happy to hear Tyler has been able to assist you and we'll be sure to give him and our team kudos! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990. Thank you.

02/26/2019

Dear MSI credit solution I would like to say thank you for doing such a good job of getting my credit score above 600 and climbing within two months... I would like to give 5 star review to Chris Sorensen if I may, his prompt respond and dedication of helping us. Hoping to get my credit score to 700 and above by June. Sincerely yours, Bernardo Manansala

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate you choosing MSI to help you with your credit needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990.

01/03/2019

I was able to buy a house..They delivered better then advertised..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

09/26/2018

Tyler and the rest of the crew at MSI have been awesome! Not only have they been correcting my credit but when I got into financial problems during the program that were right there to lead me in the right direction! I am soooooo grateful for MSI and all that they have done and that they are doing for me. Thanks guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair

CATEGORY financial advisor, credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thanks for your kind review [Member Name Removed]! So glad that we were able to correct your credit and provide the guidance you needed regarding your finances as well. We'll give a shout out to Tyler and our team to commend them for their work and assistance! Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to let us know if we can assist you in anyway!

06/11/2018

Tonja Washington 2 hours ago Kendrick Green is professional, knowledgeable, responsive and overall amazing! I have seen great progress in my credit score and will continue to work with Kendrick. Please call him at 214-736-7453 to begin the process of restoring your credit, you'll be happy you made the call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair and Education

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

[Member Name Removed] thank you for sharing your great feedback with us, and congratulations on your results so far! We're happy to hear Kendrick has been able to assist you and we'll be sure to commend him! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990.

06/11/2018

They did an excellent job of rebuilding my credit and educating me on credit along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

01/16/2018

Mr. Green took care of me very professional guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my credit repaired got it done

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your business and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990.

Credit Restoration. Consulting.