Louden Motorcar Services Inc

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2007

Not Rated| 33 Reviews

Angie's List Super Service Award 2011, Award winning service for 36 years. ASE BLUE SEAL OF EXCELLENCE certified shop. Specialize in mechanical repairs for BMW, MINI, Mercedes Benz and Porsche automobiles only. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business for 3 decades. BOSCH Authorized Service Center. Master Certified technicians. www.loudenmotorcars.com. Member Automotive Service Association....

Bart's Custom Transmission & Auto Repair

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

12/03/2016

John always takes care of my problems better than any other shop I used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired heater control valve and replaced heater hoses.

02/25/2016

Excellent advice before start. Excellent cost estimate. Excellent work performed. Excellent staff and follow up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mercedes Benz repairs

02/23/2016

It is always great with them. They are not cheap. They are relatively inexpensive compared to dealers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used Louden Motorcar Services for auto service. I had them for both my car and my wife's car.

06/21/2015

Louden's was the third repair shop we visited to figure out why our car battery was draining. From the start, Jon gave use excellent customer support and gain our confidence. He was thorough in his explanation and educated us every step of the way. His tests showed the radio was the problem. An expensive part to replace, Jon was patient as we researched the best solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of battery drainage while BMWx5 was off. Identified radio as the issue. Replaced radio.

06/02/2015

I've used Louden for multiple BMW and Mercedes vehicles over the past 6 years, and have referred friends as well.  They are always professional, responsive, and happy to explain any and all issues.  While repairs on BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche are never cheap, Louden is reasonably priced compared to dealership work. I highly recommend Louden without any reservations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired issues from pothole tire blow-out, including 4 new run-flat tires, re-forming 2 wheels, replaced struts, control arm bushings, and wheel alignment.  Also replaced radiator, hoses, and cap.

CATEGORY auto repair

Service for BMW; Mercedes; MINI and Porsche only, oil change, major engine work, brakes, air conditioning, wheel alignment, scheduled maintenance, computer diagnosis, air conditioning, electrical and driveability.

Restoration work, paint and body work, interior work