J Perez Tree Services

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

10000 Walnut St

Dallas, TX 75243

J Perez Tree Services provides exceptional services in the industry of Tree Service. Services we offer are Stump removal, Tree Trimming, Bush Trimming, Grout Removal, and Tree Removal. If you are interested in any of our services, call us now! Bush Trimming; Tree Cutting; Stump removal; Bush trimming; Grout removal; Tree removal Hebron, TX; Addison, TX; Highland Park, TX; Parker, TX; Sunnyvale, TX Tree Service, Tree Trimming, shrub removal, shrub trimming, tree root removal...

tree service (15)lawn care (4)

09/11/2020

Huge tree by our fence with the neighbors shed at risk as well. Out of 3 quotes they were the best. They were able to quote me quickly. They did the job the next day. Quick clean and not a scratch on our fence or the shed. If you're reading this definately give them a call. I will be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Photo for J Perez Tree Services - 10000 Walnut St, Dallas, TX - 38867779

06/11/2020

Jaime was gave us a very competitive pricing for one tree removal and one pruning. All the guys were very professional and even cleaned up when done. I asked for some wood to be left behind for fire wood and he left me plenty, all cut down to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pruning and tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

04/25/2020

They arrived on time, were very professional. Reasonably priced and did an excellent job. I’d definitely hire them again and recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

04/12/2020

Jaime and crew made quick, professional work of taking down a dead tree that was less than two feet from a fence. When we met to go over the job, he gave me a quote immediately and said they could start right away, which was fantastic! Not a scratch on the fence, and they ground the stump well below grade, raked the mulch, and removed all of the debris. Will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of dead 60ft tree and stump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

Photo for J Perez Tree Services - 10000 Walnut St, Dallas, TX - 38494170

04/09/2020

Really happy with their work, and their price was $100 less than other bids from other companies. We have neighbors stopping by complementing the tree trim and we are extremely happy with meeting my expectations. Not only did they trim my trees, but they also helped round off my 2 smaller trees and shrubs, cleaned the gutter, and cleaned up all the leaves. The crew was very courteous and respectfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

04/08/2020

J Perez Tree Services did an excellent job trimming my trees and completing other projects. They were professional and did quality work. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and some other projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

02/07/2020

I was very impressed with J Perez's service, with his responding quickly, and his willingness to work with my needs. They worked hard, and did an excellent job shaping our trees well, rather than just hacking. They knew how to promote growth and climbed high in our huge elms to be effective in trimming our trees. It turned out very well and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming and thinning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

01/02/2020

Very well, they arrived on time and completed the work fast and cleaned up everything, including leaves on the roof. Mr. Perez and his crew had a good knowledge of how to trim trees for future growth. I plan to use this tree service again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut back and removed trunk and branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

12/16/2019

I have used J Perez Tree Service for about 3 years...all services provided were excellent and a value for all work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and leaves cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

09/13/2019

They were prompt, professional and way less$ than the co. That I first hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 30ft. Cypress trees and trunk removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Bush Trimming, Tree Cutting, Stump removal, Bush trimming, Grout removal, Tree removal, Tree Service, Tree Trimming, shrub removal, shrub trimming, tree root removal

Call For Details