J Bell Services

Dallas, TX 75229

Landscape Lighting 2021

Landscape Lighting 2021

landscape lighting202175225
This is an excellent example of an "All Out" landscape lighting package!

We are the pros in our industry! We are knowledgeable and reliable! We are J Bell Services! Taking the time to understand our clients’ needs and wants is what sets us apart from our competition. We tailor each sprinkler, drainage, landscape lighting, and holiday lighting project to custom to fit our client’s unique needs, while offering fair pricing and unbeatable services. We show up when we say we will and get the work done in record time! There is no better referral system than word of mouth; 80% of our business comes from satisfied clients referrals. Allow us the chance to turn your dreams into our projects!...
French Drain Installation 2021 - Image

French Drain Installation 2021

drain pipe installation

202175024

landscape lighting (11)irrigation system (6)holiday decorating (4)lawn & landscaping (4)lighting (1)drain pipe installation (5)rototilling (2)concrete driveways (1)

12/07/2020

J Bell Services has done our Holiday Lighting twice now. Their prices are competitive and their services are professional and friendly. They showed up on time, did a beautiful job on the installation of the lighting. Got a lot of compliments from our neighbors. Last year when there was a bulb out, they came right out and changed it. There was no delays. We are very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Holiday lighting

CATEGORY holiday decorators,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/01/2020

After using this company for tree lights at my business and landscape lights at my home, and at a premium price, I’ve been having a couple of issues at both locations. I’ve been calling Miriam for the last 9 months, leaving messages, but no response. You’d think I was looking for something go free, just the chance to discuss. Totally unprofessional .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree lights and landscape lights.

CATEGORY holiday decorators,drain pipe,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/18/2020

Absolutely PERFECT! Extremely reasonable price for the amount of work performed. Will definitely be calling with any further issues, although with the thorough inspection of our system I doubt there will be any. Tony was professional and friendly. Great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkle System Repairs. Various.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/26/2020

Tony and Alex were amazing! They were spot on to find the problems and made the necessary corrections to the many problems. Both worked hard, in the heat, all day until the job was done. They made sure to walk through the entire system, all sections one-by-one until I was satisfied with the pressure and the overall water coverage. I highly recommend the team of Tony and Alex as both was personable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repair; replace multiple heads; electrical wiring not working so needed to run new wires; pressure low so needed new irrigation double-check

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/05/2020

He did an excellent job. Was so friendly and professional and explained everything he was doing. Also got a new panel box and took his time to explain to me how to work it. Would definitely recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak at one of the sprinkler head, needed new heads, replaced a few values and wires.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

06/24/2020

Isaiah takes real pride in his work and did a great job. My sprinkler system was installed before I purchased my house but didn't function at all. Isaiah went the distance to rewire, repair and replace. He made recommendations for maintenance and walked me through the work he did . I saw what lengths he went to for even coverage in both the front and back yards. Isaiah and his team did a lot of wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback it was a pleasure to do business with you! Hopefully, we’ll meet again.

05/29/2020

Extremely Professional, knowledgeable, and detailed. I would strongly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Please keep us in mind for your future projects.

05/20/2020

Good! Very professional and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

04/15/2020

The yard was a mess when I bought my house. J Bell worked very hard to clean up the mess, lay new sod and prepare my gardening area. What a difference they made. And I am thrilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping Job and French Drain

CATEGORY landscaping,rototilling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

Thank you very much for such a positive review, we really really appreciate it.

04/01/2020

Excellent, Isiah G. Is courtesy and very professional. He is very meticulous in his work ethics. I would recommend using J. Bell Dervices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler valve

CATEGORY irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we're looking forward to working with you in the future.

Lawn Sprinkler Repair, Drainage, Window Cleaning, Power Washing, Synthetic Grass, Landscaping, Christmas Lighting, Landscape Lighting, and Outdoor Lighting.

We don't provide drainage maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check