Harlen Johnson Heating & Air

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since August 2009

Family owned and operated. License: # TACLA003280C...

Work Environmental Systems Inc

Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating. Locally owned and operated since 1969. Repair, Replace, New Installation, System Design, Load Calculation, Duct Design, etc... We repair all brands and install Trane and Daikin. Best of Denton Winner (Air Conditioning & Heating) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016

11/06/2019

A technician, Bob, came to my house two days ago to repair a problem with the indoor unit of my HVAC system. Bob was very courteous and polite, and he fixed the unit. He also took the time to explain how to read the blinking code which tells you the source of the problem. He finished within an hour and the cost was the most reasonable of any HVAC company I have dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair indoor unit of HVAC system

06/06/2018

Great job! fast, professional, and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC won't start

09/10/2017

We’ve used them for probably more than 10 years and they’ve always taken care of us. We’re very happy with them. I know they’re not the cheapest, but I feel like they’ve got good service. They’re prompt, on time, courteous, clean-up after the work they do. I would use this service provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a check-up on our air conditioner.

03/24/2017

They are very good and reasonably priced. The technicians are always professional, courteous, and respectful. They even put the little booties on their shoes before coming in the house. They always call before they arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a quarterly HVAC maintenance contract with them.

12/01/2016

I was very pleased and will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A/C unit. The price was much better than other quote I received and was for a better unit. Very nice people and great service. Also, used them for repair to another unit. Again service and price were good.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

A/c repair, installation and replacement for commercial and residential needs, puron refrigerant specialist all makes & models.

Heat & ac, do not do plumbing.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover, Financing Available