Garcia's Lawn Service

A20 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since March 2017

13411 Brookgreen Dr

Dallas, TX 75240

We are a small family owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience. We are BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS. We offer commercial and residential lawn maintenance. We specialize in lawn and landscaping jobs (mowing, edging, flowerbeds care, plant maintenance, sod intallation,stone work,retaining walls,landscape design and installation, Water ponds features,french drains,stone and brick mail boxes. Powerwash drive ways, walks ways and more.References available upon request. We offer commercial and residencial lawn maintenace all around DFW. We are insured. We stain fences.WE INSTALL CRISTMAS LIGHTS. Fence repair and staining...

lawn care (19)landscaping (4)hardscaping (1)lawn treatment (1)

02/22/2020

Garcia's Lawn service showed up on time, did a great job at a very reasonable rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/20/2020

Perfect. Showed up on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

07/13/2019

They never returned my 2 phone calls and 1 text message over a 8 day period. Used Craig that owns and operates bushwackers. Craig did grest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed, edged and weed eated

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

Message was returned saying We do not service sherman
C

06/18/2019

Lawn looks great. Have had several compliments on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowed and shrubs trimmed

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

05/02/2019

Great first impressions. Work was completed timely and definite improvement on the look of the yard. We will definitely be calling again to assure we will be added to biweekly maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

04/04/2019

Mr. Garcia did an awesome job. He cut my grass very neatly and evenly. He even trimmed the weeds in my flower bed which most lawn care people won't do during a simple cut. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a lawn care expert. I actually asked him to add me to his bi-weekly schedule because he did such a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My grass was pretty high and I reached out to several lawn care people that supposedly serviced my area but no luck. Mr. Garcia responded and cut my grass 2 days later.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

02/09/2019

Garcia's Lawn service did an absolutely superb job! They cleaned and removed ALL the leaves, not just from the yard, but from just about every corner of the house as well (walkway, patio, bushes, etc...). They trimmed all the hedges and even laid down a fresh layer of potting soil. But I was the most pleasantly surprised about the fence. I had fully expected them to simly repair the section of fen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves removed, hedges trimmed, fence repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

C

06/02/2018

It took 2 tries before I could ever reach anyone....I made an on line request but got no response so I called. Omar and I set up a time for him to come by and give me an estimate. He arrived timely and gave what I thought was a fair estimate so we set up a date for him to start the maintenance; the sod was to come later. After further review, I found that he was a little more expensive than what I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard maintenance and installation of sod

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

Sorry to hear that, but most of the times when i meet a client i need a quick answer on the job they want me to do i have alot of people on my schedule waiting for me to do their job.

03/22/2018

They were prompt with replying to questions and came when they said they would. I was very happy with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an overall cleanup with mowing, edging and leaves. I have a huge tree in front and had leaves all over.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

02/20/2018

Excellent. Garcia's Lawn Service was prompt in showing up and gave an estimate on the spot. Price was very reasonable for entire removal of existing shrubs. On the day of the job, they showed up with 4 - 5 workers and knocked it out in several hours. Excellent experience overall. Definitely give them a call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete removal of all shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW WE HOPE WE MAKE BUSINESS AGAIN

I offer complete lawn maintenance shrub trimming seasonal color, seasonal clean ups and much more

Weed control