Foam Tech

Angie's List since July 2011

Roof Coatings Foam will completely seal flashing and other vulnerable areas. Our roof coatings provide a host of benefits for a roof. Available in a variety of forms, roof coatings both protect a roof from the threats of water and sun and extend its overall life. Almost any roof can benefit from the application of a roof coating. If your roof has seen better days, you can even elect for a roof coating in lieu of restoration or replacement. The process will add approximately 10 years to the life of your roof, and save you the money and trouble of an invasive, messy replacement project. The primary reason that a roof degrades with age comes from the accumulated effects of rain and sunshine. Rain beats down on a roof and has corrosive properties that will eventually create openings. Sunshine can cause a roof to expand or contract, an activity that non-flexible roofs struggle to accommodate. Harmful radiation also breaks down your roof on a chemical level. Roof coatings preserve your roof against these factors, and can themselves receive periodic replacement as a long-term answer to a roofs durability....

Amen Roofing and Reconstruction,LLC

Call today for roofing and siding services.

D

06/07/2018

Didn't get done asI said above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A gentleman came out to look at house. Said he would call with a price. Never did. We did get the work done.

02/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Tad and his Team. I recently purchased this building knowing that I would have to replace the roof. The previous owner had received a few bids when I showed him pictures of the roof and told him is needed to be replaced. After the sale, Tad came back out and explained their product and process. He honored the original estimate. We decided to add new metal edgi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8000 sq/ft commercial roof. It had a tar roof base and had been foamed/re-foamed many times.

CATEGORY insulation, roofing

08/05/2013

The guys came on time, introduced themselves amd got right to work. They were very professional and when they were done, they cleaned up and left. Very simple process on my side. I can tell a big difference in my electric bill, so it was definitely worth the cost!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated the attic of my home.

10/09/2012

Our attic was bid one day and performed the next. It was a rainy day so they couldn't work in the roofing businesss, but they could do insulation. It was a good day for insulating an attic beause of the lower temperatures. The job was completed in six hours and they came back later and put all of our attic storage back. Thanks guys for a good job. Mr. and Mrs. Arnie Smith

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i had thermal foam put in our attic to insulate against hot and cold air. The only draw back to the job was the odor afterward. This of course is not the fault of our service from Foam Tech. overall expedient service and quality work.

01/26/2012

They did everything they comitted to do timely and effectively. They were courteous and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foam covering for flat portion of our house and efficiency apartment.

CATEGORY insulation

Attic Spray Foam Insulation Spray foam insulation in the attic prevents against lost air and the formation of condensation, which fuels the growth of mold. Wall Spray Foam Insulation Spray foam insulation in your walls creates a thermal envelope of conditioned air to lower your energy expenditures.