Elite Contractors Group

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2017

5722 Winton St

Dallas, TX 75206

We are residential and commercial contractors. From custom homes to office buildings and restaurants, we can handle it. We also offer cable and network infrastructure....

General Remodeling (9)Concrete Pouring and Repair (6)Electrical (5)Decks and Porches (5)Lighting (4)Framing (4)Plumbing (4)Fencing (3)Drywall (2)Garage and Shed Building (2)Ceramic Tile (2)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)

07/31/2018

We have been in our house for over 12 years. During this time we seldom used the backyard because the access thru the garden (sun) room was not optimal as the porch steps were not standard so the first one was a doozy. We changed things over the years to try and entice us to use the backyard, but none worked. We took out a wood deck because it was mosquito breeding ground and I personally don't li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added a covered patio and remodeled our existing patio to a sun (garden) room. We also added a 9x24 shed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, concrete repair, electrician, picture framing, remodeling, garage builders, sunrooms, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

Photo for Elite Contractors Group - 5722 Winton St, Dallas, TX - 37281888

01/20/2018

Everyone was great to work with. They became like family. Any issues or changes that came up were easily worked out. The crew is amazing, very friendly and easy to be around. We had previously used their services to convert a large Tuff Shed with loft into a "tinyhouse" backyard office/studio as well, which turned out amazing. We also had them install central heat and air as well as new roofing. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added on an addition to house consisting of a Master bedroom/bath and walk-in closet

CATEGORY awnings, bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, drywall, electrician, picture framing, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, drain pipe, architect, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

01/15/2018

Crew was professional and cleaned up as they worked. Mr. Bush kept me in the loop at all points in the process. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
11x14 concrete pad for a hot tub.

CATEGORY concrete repair, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

03/14/2017

It was great! He was always available to answer questions for us or to meet up in person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric added a back patio expansion to our house that included fireplace, grill, large patio and large 2nd floor balcony.

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2017

Photo for Elite Contractors Group - 5722 Winton St, Dallas, TX - 34606365

03/09/2017

Finished on time & within proposed budget. Couldn't have gone smoother.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo & remodel of entire site. New plumbing, electrical & structural.

CATEGORY concrete repair, drywall, electrician, fencing, picture framing, garage doors, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plumbing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2017

Photo for Elite Contractors Group - 5722 Winton St, Dallas, TX - 36813172

03/09/2017

Amazing. I've been ripped off by other contractors. Being a female, I've also dealt with some very offensive, demeaning crews, that attempted to take advantage of me. NOT WITH ELITE CONTRACTORS GROUP! I always felt safe, respected, included & comfotable. They truly worked "with" me and not just "for" me. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, dependable crew, for commercial or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a bar owner. I've built several bars & will only use Eric Roberts & his phenomenal crew. Most recently, we did an ENTIRE remodel, including the parking lot and landscaping as well. We're actually awaiting permits to build a new kitchen at our newest location.

CATEGORY concrete repair, countertops, decks, electrician, fencing, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home theater design, home security systems, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, metal restoration, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2015

Photo for Elite Contractors Group - 5722 Winton St, Dallas, TX - 34589697

02/23/2017

I couldn't have been more please. My backyard is now complete because of my new deck and entertainment area. Quality materials, quality workmanship, and most importantly, honest and hard working guys that are in and out in the time they quoted . I will definitely hire them again when I have my man cave built!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A deck with built in bar and grill

CATEGORY decks, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

02/17/2017

It went excellent. Work was done over a year ago and we have been extremely happy with it since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a sunken living room raised to the level of the rest of the house. Tiled the entire house and completely renovated a bathroom to make it handicap accessible including redoing the shower. All of this was done to accommodate a stroke patient.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2015

02/17/2017

Very good. The work finished under the scheduled time and under budget. I had seen other projects they had performed. They also worked with me on last minute changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a deck laid with rails and a privacy fence constructed.

CATEGORY decks, fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

02/17/2017

It went great, very pleased with the way the project was ran and the finished product

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

Construction Services. Cable & Network Infrastructure.

Not Applicable