Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

A45 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2014

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5606 SMU Blvd

Dallas, TX 75206

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our clients overall techno-health for more than 13 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!...

Computer Repair (36)Computer Training (18)Stereo and Home Theater Systems (9)Home Automation (7)Home Security Systems (2)Computer Sales (2)

02/03/2020

Very fast and smooth, follow up help if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Computer setup

CATEGORY computer repair, computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

11/14/2019

very well! very quick and professional.Zach really knew his stuffed i would recommend him to all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo & Home Theater Systems, Computer Sales, Computer Repair & Services

CATEGORY computer training, computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

09/24/2019

Excellent! Zach did a partial installation on our sound system. He handled the wires and cables in a neat way. When he finished, we had sound again and were very pleased. He arrived right on time and is an orderly as well as pleasant person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo & Home Theater Systems

CATEGORY home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

08/31/2019

Exceeded expectations. This was a laborious data transfer task from 4 of very old machines (XP, Vista, and 2 Windows7) to iMac. A go-forward strategy was established for both back-ups and organization that meets my needs for photo storage and research material as well as syncing between iMac and MacBook. Zach was very patience in his explanations and I will not hesitate to hire again. Highly recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Data transfer from 4 PCs to Mac

CATEGORY computer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you very much, it’s been my pleasure working in the data trenches for you :-)

08/26/2019

Zach was quick in getting back to me and setting up an appointment. He knows his stuff, and if he doesn’t have a solution for you he will find one. He’s also great at explaining things thoroughly; even if a lot of it goes over my head hah. I look forward to working with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setting up existing security cameras

CATEGORY home theater design, home security systems, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

08/14/2019

Zach showed up on time and prepared. Obviously very knowledgeable about syncing computers, smartphones, and various apps. Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Setup and Training

CATEGORY computer repair, computer training

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

04/21/2019

Excellent. I’m exploring the new media landscape of streaming instead of cable. Zach made it easy for me not to get lost and to make my way back to menus I’d recognize. He was professional and great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new device for streaming after dropping cable and someone who could set it up with my sound system, DVD, and TV. Zach did a great job making the operation of the system simple and provided me great advice with what devices to go with.

CATEGORY home theater design, computer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

03/03/2019

It went great. Sam not only installed my security cam, he made sure everything worked properly before he left. This is important because there was an issue and if not for Sam I would have still had a problem with the functioning of the camera. Very pleased. Ask for Sam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of security camera

CATEGORY computer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to do good work, no matter the size of the job. Hope to see you again!

01/17/2019

Zach has supported us for many years, and while we no longer use him for maintenance contracts, we will use him in our 70's on an adhoc basis for the rest of our lives. He has helped us with all technology for about 7 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing Service

CATEGORY computer repair, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

01/17/2019

Well, we have replaced Texas Tech Guru now with IT Support from my wife's company. Our security needs escalated rapidly, but Zach helped us transition out with no issues. He served us well for 5 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Network support

CATEGORY home theater design, computer repair, computer training, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Clients turn to us for answers on anything tech: With so many options that change constantly, which equipment is right for me? Will you teach me how to use it? How do I know my phone is backed up and photos syncing? Will you manage all the technology in the home and office: phone systems, home automation, audio/video, security/camera systems?

NA