Cowboys Remodeling pays close attention to every detail to ensure that your work meets our high standard of quality. We take pride in everything that we do, and it reflects in our finished products. Whether its your bathroom, kitchen or any other remodeling project, make us your go-to guys! You cant just tack on a new room to your existing house and call it an addition. Get tips for adding square footage to your home!...

home remodeling (33)home remodeling (21)drywall repair (14)tile installation (13)marble and granite (12)interior painting (12)countertop installation (10)flooring (7)cabinet making (7)electrician (3)hardwood flooring (2)plumber (2)

09/16/2019

I spoke with Juan this morning and we agreed on a time to meet today. He asked me to text him my address so I did and I confirmed the time and also mentioned I was a realtor and I personally prefer to try the companies I refer as this allows me to see their work. He texted me back "OK". 30 minutes after the latest time of our appointment, I texted him saying "Not sure if you were still planning to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Want to remodel fireplace, add built-in's & paint

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/02/2019

Juan is solid. I met with numerous contractors before the job and decided to go with Juan based on his approach, his knowledge, the materials he uses, and the comfort I felt from our first interaction. He was the only one on time for the first appointment, too. He did what he said he was going to do in the timeframe he said he was going to do it in. He even came and worked one full day because his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet repainting and backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

08/22/2019

Juan and his team are excellent and highly knowledgeable. All of the work was completed in 4 weeks down to every last detail. In fact, my house actually looks better than it did originally. Previously I had water leaking in through the windows due to improper installation and flashing. I also had 5-10 degree temperature variances in all of my rooms. After Juan finished the job the temperature in e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major construction project, new brick veneer, new sheathing, new siding, proper reinstallation of 8 windows, drywall work, moldings, painting, master bathtub tile job.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, masonry, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Photo for Cowboys Remodeling - 2450 Joe Field Rd, Dallas, TX - 38065313

06/27/2019

We are thrilled with the remodel of our ranch house by Cowboys Remodeling. Juan and his crew did a great job from start to finish, and we will definitely use them again for future work. Our job consisted of 2,000 square feet of tile, scraping popcorn ceilings, whole house paint, new countertops, light fixtures, faucets, etc. Juan was always very fast to respond and very helpful along the way from ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house remodel at our ranch

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Photo for Cowboys Remodeling - 2450 Joe Field Rd, Dallas, TX - 37953199

06/23/2019

Cowboys Remodeling updated our master bathroom with a walk-in shower, new commode and new lighting. They did an excellent job. Juan took us around to two tile stores and helped us pick the colors and accent pieces. Not only did he check all the work along the way he actually made decisions, used his judgment and helped in doing the job in some of the important steps. He kept us informed and if we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

05/07/2019

Juan and his team were amazing. They got started right away and worked everyday until the work was done. The overall product turned our beautiful and I am very pleased with my new kitchen and guest bath!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KITCHEN AND BATHROOM REMODEL

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

03/29/2019

EXCELLENT final product! We were very pleased with Juan and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Photo for Cowboys Remodeling - 2450 Joe Field Rd, Dallas, TX - 37789030

03/22/2019

Very well. Professional work and services. Made good suggestions on what would work. Retrofitting and older home. Help in choosing cabinets floors and finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeled bathroom remodeled hardwood floors installed. Installed beam for openconcept

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor repair, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

03/09/2019

JC and the crew did great. On time and finished when they said! Project went fantastic and would not hesitate to use them again. In fact I have already started talking with them about what’s next!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remove del and paint touch up

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

Photo for Cowboys Remodeling - 2450 Joe Field Rd, Dallas, TX - 37752836

01/30/2019

All went well. Carlos was very professional and attentive to detail. He was committed to providing great customer service and ensuring I received the result I was looking for. He was easy to get in touch with and responded immediately when called and texted. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath remodels, kitchen cabinets, roof

CATEGORY roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

Remodeling Kitchen & Bathroom, Drywall Installation & Repair, Painting-Interior & Exterior, Installation of Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Refinishing, Installation of Carpets,Home Additions, Installation of Laminate, Marble & Granite, Countertops, Roof Installation & Repairs, Carpentry-Woodworking, Cabinet Making

Roof & home additions